It appears that we are on verge of Hindu Rashtra. Now the minorities have to leave India and settle in Pakistan if they eat beef. This is proclamation of Haryana C.M. and RSS functionary.  It is forgotten that entire North East is beef eater. Besides, even Hindus in some regions  are believed to be beef eaters.  This way, most residents of these regions will have to be sent to Pakistan.  Will Pakistan not demand land and resources for settling them. Moreover, if other countries where people of Indian origins also are required to go to India, what will be affect on us.  The foreign based Indians may be required not to follow the Indian customs or wear Indian type food or worship Indian leaders- else go to India. 

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-muslims-can-stay-in-india-but-have-to-give-up-eating-beef-says-haryana-cm-khattar-2135417

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On the verge of becoming a Hindu Rashtra!!! Ha ha! I don't know how many would buy your fictional nightmarish tale but it goes to demonstrate that you are very fast losing faith in our people,in our democratic institutions. I would particularly raise a very strong objection to your blatant distortion of facts by claiming Hindus in Bengal are beef eaters and in the process you have defamed as well as hurt their sentiments and sensibilities. You have not even bothered to qualify the word "Hindu" by some or few! If I were in your position I would tender an unqualified apology. It is an act of defamation.

Haryana CM, Manoharlal Khattar, who has stirred up the controversy over Beef ban, first denied about Muslims should give up  Cow meat claimed that his version was distorted by the press. Then during the course of an interview with Indian express denied and then apologized .The whole thing left me confused. Then with the news that another party that ruled this country for a long time has banned  beef in 1955. All this charges and counter charges confused a common man like me. I would like to request our members to clarify what's right and what is wrong. 

It's better to listen to the words carefully before jumping to conclusion. Merely saying yes or no to every opinion brings one's reputation down and not taken seriously. The interest of the erstwhile ruling party says- spread as many rumors and confuse people as much as possible. They see chance of revival in this single action.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I listened carefully. And read all the links related with the issue. That's why this confusion arose. Each and every link I read, which made me more confused than ever. I admit I'm a novice in this political issues. I owe my gratitude to you for  clarifying the issue.

I don't think becoming a Hindu rashtra is such a bad thing...At least rules and regulations would be in black and white and it does not essentially mean that others have no right but we may have more straight forward rules than the highly confusing and manipulative ones that we have now,,However, if the majority wishes for such a step , it may come to that if civil rights are not trampled !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Secularism requires a very mature and tolerant population and high calibre leaders. Today India is seeing increasing intolerance under ordinary leaders and thus secularism has taken a back seat. Almost everyone is now a self styled champion of their community and the level of intolerance is so high that even harmless statements draw tremendous fire. Arguments are reduced to technicalities and apologies are demanded from every utterance. It is sad that for an increasing numbercof Indians Pakistan is becoming the model for future India.

Agreed.  Every one is eligible here to become a leader. And it is due to this reason Secularism has taken a back seat. But, I do not understand in what way Pakistan has become the Model for future India.  We all know that  Pakistan has neither Democracy nor secularism. Hatred against India is the sole  motto of Pakistan.

Pakistan has democracy sans secularism. It is known as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Many in India want India to become Hindu Republic of India/

All along the discussion, you held the opinion that the very core of democracy is secularism. And this vital aspect has been twisted and mutilated by those intolerant leaders who do not have belief in secularism. Then how come  as per you a country like Pakistan sans secularism can become a Model  for future India ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.