The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Om Puri was a talented actor. He was a commedian, character artist and villian. Ardhsatya is milstone movie of Puri.

Yes. Om Puri  has acted in Telugu movies also. Today itself I had seen his Telugu movie, Ankuram. A  fantastic movie.

He was a natural artist. I don't know that he acted in Telugu movies,  for a talented artist language is not a problem. Sadgati and Mandi is also nice movie of Om Puri.

There is another Telugu movie named Raatri.

OM Puri is a powerhouse of acting

His face was unusal but not like other actors but with powerful acting he covered it.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Om Puri was a talented actor. He was a commedian, character artist and villian. Ardhsatya is milstone movie of Puri.

Yes. Om Puri  has acted in Telugu movies also. Today itself I had seen his Telugu movie, Ankuram. A  fantastic movie.

He was a natural artist. I don't know that he acted in Telugu movies,  for a talented artist language is not a problem. Sadgati and Mandi is also nice movie of Om Puri.

There is another Telugu movie named Raatri.

OM Puri is a powerhouse of acting

His face was unusal but not like other actors but with powerful acting he covered it.

In general most of the typical Bollywood heroes  are supposed to look very beautiful,with curly hair and having all the Good qualities under the Sun. But a real and good actor has to be talented. Thats all Acting is the only requirement

The reason which was said was really shocking, after having a phone call he had a massive heartache.

sdfafa

Some mystery is created as OM Puri had some head injuries as revealed by his post-Morton. He was also under depression. I wonder anybody can throw light on this.

MG Singh wrote:

Some mystery is created as OM Puri had some head injuries as revealed by his post-Morton. He was also under depression. I wonder anybody can throw light on this.

Investigation is in process may be police will be solve this mystery!

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Investigation is in process may be police will be solve this mystery!

Yes, the police investigation has revealed that Om Puri was intoxicated at the time of his death. Mumbai police was investigating and registered Accidental Death Report

https://newsd.in/om-puri-intoxicated-time-death-reports/

now there are more mysterious are coming out about the actual fact behind Om puri death, only post-mortem result will say the truth.

sdfafa

Postmortem is already conducted in Mumbai. Investigation is on. we have to wait for knowing the facts behind Om Puri's death.

There is more news coming out regarding Ompuri's death. His driver who had discovered his body has a lot more to say about his death which now appears to be accidental or foul play ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.newsx.com/entertainment/52025-om-puri-death-mystery-driver-reveals-shocking-details-to-newsx%3Famp?client=ms-android-coolpad

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As i said earlier, that Rampromod, Mishra's. Om Puri's driver complaint, Mumbai police started investigation after an Accidental Death Report was filed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.