We are glad to let you know that boddunan.com got fresh new and simple look and feel. We removed most of the bloated elements on the site to load it faster and looks elegant at the same time.

Your feedback is important for us, please feel free to comment on this thread.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Previous version was also good, but this seems light weight as it opens faster. One issue is the scroll button on mouse is not working while scrolling down on this site, 

http://www.comparenshop.in

The New Look of Bodduunan really mesmerized me

Another good thing is you have avoided unnecessary things. And above all Boddunan ;oads much faster

All the Best

Thank you said by: Maverick

I like the new look, it is quite simple and uncluttered with a clean look.

@Manoj, the scroll button is working fine for me.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Maverick
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Previous version was also good, but this seems light weight as it opens faster. One issue is the scroll button on mouse is not working while scrolling down on this site, 

Please try to clear your browser cache or press CTRL+F5.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu

OK, now its working.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Are you going to reinstate the personal messaging feature? It would be very nice and convenient if it is reinstated!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Are you going to reinstate the personal messaging feature? It would be very nice and convenient if it is reinstated!

Yes. This will be available soon.

Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes. This will be available soon.

That would be really great! Thanks!

The new look is great!

Till now the forum was the only active area of this site. Hope to see the site fully functional as earlier (eg-credits for articles)

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I am New User. I am not aware of previous version of boddunan but this latest version is good and simple.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.