Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I like the new version but even the old one was not bad. However, if we get new features maybe the site would do even better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Maverick

Searching articles using the user name option is not working. Every time I use this option, I get the message that no articles found.

jabeen wrote:

Searching articles using the user name option is not working. Every time I use this option, I get the message that no articles found.

Yes, when I put my name I got an article link for Kiran Bedi , so it is not working ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

never ending ...

Untitled a

Some of the liked posts seem to be more than 4 months old. Now that is some dedication. A true inspiration for all members.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: usha manohar

We will monitor and take necessary action on any system misusages. Just an fyi.. points for liking a reply is discontinued.

However I request everyone to stick on to this topic only.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

never ending ...

Untitled a

Some of the liked posts seem to be more than 4 months old. Now that is some dedication. A true inspiration for all members.

Sure , that s another kind of self dedication that will now hopeful end since points for likes has been discontinued..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It certainly looks fresh and makes a very soothing impact. Congrats and Best of luck to all of us! 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: rambabu

Nothing else has happened since the time this thread was posted ,, waiting to see some more measures here ..

Now that the points are not awarded for liking a post, a member has resorted to thanking others for almost all the post. Personally I feel that thanking or liking a post is something that we do as it please us. Why should points be awarded for thanking?? Could I suggest the administrator to also do away with the system of awarding points for thanking?

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Thanking the members is better than clicking like.

If a member is thanked both the members will get points. Where as it is not so if the member clicks on Like

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.