Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Find important announcements about the new contests, site updates are posted here. Check this forum regularly or subscribe to get updated the latest information.

Topics [Announcements]

Hi, We have modified few guidelines to the submission of articles. Below is the summary. 1. Only articles with the proper formatting, appealing to the readers, will be...
Hi Friends, Please Welcome our old member and new Editor: Miss. Swetha Shenoy.(the grammar mom) Also for all users, I would like to mention here that we have recently...
Hi All, Referral system is now integrated into boddunan.com and you can view your earnings from referrals. You can view the status of your referrals only when the support...
Hello Everyone, 5 points for forum replies is back again. Do more on forum again :) Maverick
Friends- I have the honor of writing posts for three top members of this site for achieving a milestone within couple of months. This includes Gulshan Ji, Chinmoy Mukherjee and...
Hi, Are you a new member on boddunan and needs clarification about what is boddunan and what are the various programs offered by boddunan etc? Please check out the new FAQs...
Hi All, Recently, there was a change in our discussions with so many new members get into forums and they do not know earlier culture we do have here at forums. A lot of daily...
Hi All, The editors are on leave today and tomorrow in view of Ganesh Nimajjan. So your articles may be delayed in reviewing. Feel free to contact support team for any of your...
Hi All, We are happy to announce that a new editor joined with us. Thank you all for the overwhelming response to the invitation. Siddharth Shankar Kanungo is selected as...
In another thread related to reviewing of articles, there was a discussion on Weblinks section to which I had explained how it works in short. I also sought clarification from...
We have updated the community feature. Below are few new features added. 1. Photo and video support for groups - Group members can now upload photos and videos to be shared...
Hi All, As you see, we have modified the website layout to a new look. Please let me know your feedback.
Dear All, We would like to let you know that the least used Reviews section is discontinued with immediate effect due to technical reasons. - Boddunan Team
Hi All, Now the discussions are more categorized with the newly added categories on boddunan forums. Check out the new and hot categories under the General Discussions. Any...
Hi All, We are facing lot of questions on delay in receiving the cheques though it is already announced that the cheques will take 2-3 weeks to reach the members. Hence we...
Hello Friends, We have added a new feature to out Community section: EVENTS You can add upcoming events like any members Birthday or any celebrity's Birthday and any...