Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Kalyani, is that a permanent ban. I ask because 'coz I fancy a ban. Just last night got a request for recruitment letter from the "PROMOTE SPAM" organization. They want me to help their counter parts in promoting spam on boddunan as someone by the name of Kalyani has made their task almost impossible. So they need professional help.

I think I will take the offer even though if it means fighting against the city hall.

So Kalyani, let me know your war strategy and I can demand my pay according to what's at stake..;)
[quote]Hey Kalyani, is that a permanent ban. I ask because 'coz I fancy a ban. Just last night got a request for recruitment letter from the "PROMOTE SPAM" organization. They want me to help their counter parts in promoting spam on boddunan as someone by the name of Kalyani has made their task almost impossible. So they need professional help.

I think I will take the offer even though if it means fighting against the city hall.

So Kalyani, let me know your war strategy and I can demand my pay according to what's at stake..[/quote]

Ha ha ha! Arun, I take it that you are being purely humorous and not sarcastic!! IN any case, I suggest you go and demand a hefty and exorbitant amount as I am going to fight you to the last breath! :evil: And no, I am not disclosing my war strategy!! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That was definitely said in Humor. I would never be sarcastic with you. And well they have offered me 1crore/day but that is if I survive your wrath for a day which they are so sure I would not.

Your power, determination and resoluteness certainly scares them to hell. Infact, the last conversation with the Spam World has altered my mind and I think I would decline the offer.

Any chance I can join your Anti-Spam team (Though rumor has it you alone are more than enough to bring the whole spam thing down)

Hope you would consider my request for career change!! ;)
This is really an important link shared by Kalyani and I think this would surely help the members to know about the dos and donts when it comes about maintaining the quality of the forum and its posts. I also feel that daily news items should be avoided (until and unless it is that much important) and back-links should be used in rare cases only. Let's be together and work unitedly to enhance the quality of the forum section of boddunan and I hope we together surely can...!
thank you for the explanation and the link kalyani nandurkar

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
THe unanswered forums are floating a lot in recent days.News paper news add nothing to our discussion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]That was definitely said in Humor. I would never be sarcastic with you. And well they have offered me 1crore/day but that is if I survive your wrath for a day which they are so sure I would not.

Your power, determination and resoluteness certainly scares them to hell. Infact, the last conversation with the Spam World has altered my mind and I think I would decline the offer.

Any chance I can join your Anti-Spam team (Though rumor has it you alone are more than enough to bring the whole spam thing down)

Hope you would consider my request for career change!! [/quote]

OH MY GOD!! For a moment I felt as if I were Indira Gandhi and no lesser mortal!! Gosh, I feel so flattered! In fact I would like you to accept their job and then team up with me in a clandestine manner so we can split your 1 crore salary!! HA ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[quote]This is really an important link shared by Kalyani and I think this would surely help the members to know about the dos and donts when it comes about maintaining the quality of the forum and its posts. I also feel that daily news items should be avoided (until and unless it is that much important) and back-links should be used in rare cases only. Let's be together and work unitedly to enhance the quality of the forum section of boddunan and I hope we together surely can...! [/quote]

Well said ajay! And one more thing, if you all find such things happening on the forums, you do not have to wait for a moderator but you too can point it out to the ones who are doing it in a firm yet polite language and remind him or her about the rules! This way everyone will remain vigilant and there will be increased responsibility in everyone!

Thank you said by: ajay
[quote]That was definitely said in Humor. I would never be sarcastic with you. And well they have offered me 1crore/day but that is if I survive your wrath for a day which they are so sure I would not.

Hope you would consider my request for career change!!

OH MY GOD!! For a moment I felt as if I were Indira Gandhi and no lesser mortal!! Gosh, I feel so flattered! In fact I would like you to accept their job and then team up with me in a clandestine manner so we can split your 1 crore salary!! HA ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Kalyani, I thought of putting forth that proposal too, but SPAM WORLD had already thought of it. They already warned me that if I strike any underground deal with you then they will start spamming my site.

So I did not put forth the proposal to you as I have no Kalyani Nandurkar to save my sites. ;)
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
That was definitely said in Humor. I would never be sarcastic with you. And well they have offered me 1crore/day but that is if I survive your wrath for a day which they are so sure I would not.

Hope you would consider my request for career change!!

OH MY GOD!! For a moment I felt as if I were Indira Gandhi and no lesser mortal!! Gosh, I feel so flattered! In fact I would like you to accept their job and then team up with me in a clandestine manner so we can split your 1 crore salary!! HA ha ha!

Kalyani, I thought of putting forth that proposal too, but SPAM WORLD had already thought of it. They already warned me that if I strike any underground deal with you then they will start spamming my site.

So I did not put forth the proposal to you as I have no Kalyani Nandurkar to save my sites.
[/quote]

Hmmmm! Flattered Flattered Flattered! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.