Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can I post more than 5 articles in a day using my username.?
Because my brother also want to write in Boddunan.
if not, is there any way to post our articles ?
We have decided to be more active publishing quality contents.
Nice to see new guidelines for articles on boddunan .
@ Muzi According to what i know using your username you won't be able to post more then 5articles.
I think for this u have to take permission from maverick. He can do modification in your account.
Oh thank you..
I think that he will give me permission or show me another option.
Thank you.
Ya sure dear. He can do something in this matter because its the matter of authentication.
@Muzi Jurabi, the limitation is locked at software level so I cannot give permissions for individual accounts. May be you need to write and save in your computer and post next day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That means I can not post more than 5 articles a day..
Right..?
Correct.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jurabi,
This rule has been implemented to avoid spamming of the articles and to produce good quality articles. You can post maximum of 5 articles a day.
Hope you got this :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
hai Jurabi,
ur articles review guidelines is more useful for my work,but not mention the what are the rule there to make paragraph,so please add that,,,,,,,,,,, :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.