Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I still stress that the moderators should use whatever means necessary to limit activities which discourage other members to write reasonable replies with valid points. Evidently, it has become a communicable disease here.

Sunil and Kalyani have tried their level best to clean up the forum and now given up. Only the admin can take necessary steps or else this place will further deteriorate..

But Sunil ji just said- "the whole lot I'd banned". Must be having some kind of power as a moderator.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I still stress that the moderators should use whatever means necessary to limit activities which discourage other members to write reasonable replies with valid points. Evidently, it has become a communicable disease here.

Sunil and Kalyani have tried their level best to clean up the forum and now given up. Only the admin can take necessary steps or else this place will further deteriorate..

But Sunil ji just said- "the whole lot I'd banned". Must be having some kind of power as a moderator.

That was then when the moderators had power and could ban members but some whined and complained to the admin , who took pity on them and here they are posting away to glory and grabbing points ..so what is the point in having a moderator here ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

That was then when the moderators had power and could ban members but some whined and complained to the admin , who took pity on them and here they are posting away to glory and grabbing points ..so what is the point in having a moderator here ?

Do the moderators not have the power to ban a member anymore? I didn't know that. If the administrator wants to take that power from the moderators then he should take the responsibility of maintaining the quality of the forum. But looks like he himself is not concerned about the quality of the site.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Do the moderators not have the power to ban a member anymore? I didn't know that. If the administrator wants to take that power from the moderators then he should take the responsibility of maintaining the quality of the forum. But looks like he himself is not concerned about the quality of the site.

Exactly!!! You have hit the nail on the head , that is the whole problem .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually I have resigned from the job 4 months before and the moderator/editor sign you see with my name is not real. I would have certainly banned/deleted all members had I had my powers with me. However, I have decided to teach these erring members a lesson in my own limited ways. I agree admin is to busy to look after what is going on within his site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Actually I have resigned from the job 4 months before and the moderator/editor sign you see with my name is not real. I would have certainly banned/deleted all members had I had my powers with me. However, I have decided to teach these erring members a lesson in my own limited ways. I agree admin is to busy to look after what is going on within his site.

It is difficult to deal with totally shameless and brazen members , anyway wish you the best since the admin seems to have no time and it is becoming difficult to spend time here . I keep dragging on with a hope that the admin will come up wit some positive measures ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.