Dear all,

We were facing a server downtime starting this evening due to the technical error on our host. We are working with the hosting company to get the site to normal state. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We understood. Technical problems are inevitable in such big sites. No problems. In the long run, a system sans technical problems will run smoothly. In the meantime members will take the downtime in to their stride.
Yes Maverick I have seen site was out of order many a times. No problem, get all the errors rectified. Thanks for announcing it for our convenience.
Dear all,

We were facing a server downtime starting this evening due to the technical error on our host. We are working with the hosting company to get the site to normal state. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.

Yesterday I was in for a surprise!!! I posted a few replies which came unstuck!! Hope it is resolved at the earliest!!
Dear all,

Now it is o.k. and working properly. I have not any problem.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.