Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What to say? It always gives a special feeling when someone after your heart does anything special and Rambabu is one of such persons!! My warm wishes on this occasion. Congrats, my dear friend!! All the very best , Happy New Year!!

Just followed the footprints of my peers .when I set my foot in Boddunan, I was very much impressed bythe exemplary performance of my seniors, global moderators and editors. One day, suddenly, a new name,appeared on the horizon. To my utter astonishment, i have seen my role models themselves getting up and giving a standing ovation to that new name, Chinmoymukherjee. Since then,Chinmoy has become my goal.
With you as my goal and with the friendly and kind atmosphere around, I'm confident of living up to your expectations.
A happy new year dear Chinmoy.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You are a master class, and I could hope you should reach 20,000 mark at the beginning of 2015 best of wishes, happy new year, you are a gem in this great forum, lovely to see your achievements, :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, RobertP
You are a master class, and I could hope you should reach 20,000 mark at the beginning of 2015 best of wishes, happy new year, you are a gem in this great forum, lovely to see your achievements, :whistle: :whistle:

I owe my gratitude to all who helped me achieve this landmark. I hope to live up to your expectations.
A Happy New Year.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

the real life of Boddunan forum

I'm afraid I didn't follow your message. I know the photo you attached is a Photoshopped one.
What to say? It always gives a special feeling when someone after your heart does anything special and Rambabu is one of such persons!! My warm wishes on this occasion. Congrats, my dear friend!! All the very best , Happy New Year!!

Just followed the footprints of my peers .when I set my foot in Boddunan, I was very much impressed bythe exemplary performance of my seniors, global moderators and editors. One day, suddenly, a new name,appeared on the horizon. To my utter astonishment, i have seen my role models themselves getting up and giving a standing ovation to that new name, Chinmoymukherjee. Since then,Chinmoy has become my goal.
With you as my goal and with the friendly and kind atmosphere around, I'm confident of living up to your expectations.
A happy new year dear Chinmoy.

Here's wishing you and your dear and near ones all the very best for 2014! Like Gulshanji you are also a kind of partiality in my favor!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I'm afraid I didn't follow your message. I know the photo you attached is a Photoshopped one.
you guess wrongly, it is frok android default image editor. I hate photoshop as it is heavy on system resources.

you guess wrongly, it is frok android default image editor. I hate photoshop as it is heavy on system resources.

For heavy paintings with multiple layers,and dazzling effects, is there any image editing software that can come anywhere near Photoshop?
My professional work that demands highest quality is possible only with Photoshop. Others are toys.

For heavy paintings with multiple layers,and dazzling effects, is there any image editing software that can come anywhere near Photoshop?
My professional work that demands highest quality is possible only with Photoshop. Others are toys.
For professionals like you photoshop is the best, I have very little knowledge abt, it though, I use paint dot net while graduation for working on various projects,
forest.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

For professionals like you photoshop is the best, I have very little knowledge abt, it though, I use paint dot net while graduation for working on various projects,

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10942]}
Such paintings are demanded by the Market. Only with high resolution will sell. PS is the only answer to meet the customer demands.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.