Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

the real life of Boddunan forum

I'm afraid I didn't follow your message. I know the photo you attached is a Photoshopped one.
you guess wrongly, it is frok android default image editor. I hate photoshop as it is heavy on system resources.

For heavy paintings with multiple layers,and dazzling effects, is there any image editing software that can come anywhere near Photoshop?
My professional work that demands highest quality is possible only with Photoshop. Others are toys.
For professionals like you photoshop is the best, I have very little knowledge abt, it though, I use paint dot net while graduation for working on various projects,

what a beautiful painting. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10942]}
Such paintings are demanded by the Market. Only with high resolution will sell. PS is the only answer to meet the customer demands.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What to say? It always gives a special feeling when someone after your heart does anything special and Rambabu is one of such persons!! My warm wishes on this occasion. Congrats, my dear friend!! All the very best , Happy New Year!!

Just followed the footprints of my peers .when I set my foot in Boddunan, I was very much impressed bythe exemplary performance of my seniors, global moderators and editors. One day, suddenly, a new name,appeared on the horizon. To my utter astonishment, i have seen my role models themselves getting up and giving a standing ovation to that new name, Chinmoymukherjee. Since then,Chinmoy has become my goal.
With you as my goal and with the friendly and kind atmosphere around, I'm confident of living up to your expectations.
A happy new year dear Chinmoy.

Here's wishing you and your dear and near ones all the very best for 2014! Like Gulshanji you are also a kind of partiality in my favor!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't help. My heart repeatedly points towards you. Well, how can I set aside my heart's hints?
Thank you for the good wishes dear Chinmoy!!
Heartiest congratulations ! Rambabu
Our warm wishes with you.
I hats off to your hard work.

All the best.

Be positive
Thank you said by: rambabu
Congrats Rambabu! It is very nice to read about you scoring so well. I wish you to score even more points and become Caesar. Enjoy working!
Congrats Rambabu! It is very nice to read about you scoring so well. I wish you to score even more points and become Caesar. Enjoy working!

I love what I do. The advantage in loving what you do is, you will not be bored even after prolonged working. My work, whatever it is, rejuvenates me.
I will definitely try to score more and more in the coming days.
Hearty Congratulations to Rambabu and yes this has come in new year. Wish your all success in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hearty Congratulations to Rambabu and yes this has come in new year. Wish your all success in future.

Your hearty wishes certainly boosts my confidence. And the strength thus acquired will certainly make me to direct all my endeavors to scale up to your expectations.
Friends- I have the honor of writing posts for three top members of this site for achieving a milestone within couple of months. This includes Gulshan Ji, Chinmoy Mukherjee and Kalyani Nandurkar. Here I take the opportunity to write my fourth post for another active member Shri Ram Babu for achieving 10K posts. Congratulation Ram Babu for becoming Emperor- keep up the good work. My best wishes for new achievements Shri Ram Babu.

OH... I just noticed the same and wished Rambabu in the middle of another discussion topic. Congrats Rambabu for this great achievement. :cheer: :cheer:

I wish you Ram Babu go even greater heights. Keep Rocking as always.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sorry for being late! I was not active in this site for sometime. Congrats to you Rambabu! You deserve being the emperor as you are full time active on Boddunan :) :) :)

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.