Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hi All, I would like to take this opportunity to announce another exciting program to recognize the most valuable members of boddunan - The Boddunan Most Valuable Member...
We are happy to announce another exiting rewarding program on boddunan.com - Commenter of the Month (CoM). While considering this program, we have two thoughts come into...
Jumbled word : DAMRALL Hint : Name of an animal
Hi All, Apologize for the delay in announcing the results this time. I would like to quickly go through the results, here are the eligible members: suni519177 (9...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hello everyone, Welcome back to the BTWC. As expected, we have seen a strong competition for the last month contest and surprisingly over 60 articles were nominated. Given a...
Hi All, Here are the winners for BBL3. 1. Sandhya (bonus) 2. Usha (bonus) 3. Suni51 4. Ronark Special consideration for attempting the contest: 5....
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Here is the list of eligible members for the month of May 2010: kdeepti ------------- 10798 ------ 5...
Hello friends, The topic for the above-mentioned week was Advertisement is another form of brain washing. and it brought in a lot of participation like never before, at least...
Has the contest "top voter of the day" been scraped??
Many Many apologies for delaying the results of the GD contest! The topic for the above mentioned week was: Should such enormous amounts of money be spent on such space...
Hello everyone, Welcome back to the most awaiting results of boddunan revenue sharing program. I just want to share pros and cons in last month activity before revealing the...
Hi All, Welcome back to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. The results for the month of March are seen on earnings page. Here is the overview. Total shares: 14 Revenue...
The GD was a neck to neck argument by two of our active members.Both had given valid inputs to the GD.Considering the fact here I declare both Gulshan Kumar Ajmani and Arun Jain...
Hi All, We are happy to announce the winner of the MoM contest for July 2009 - Vijay(user name: vijay_u). Here is the brief introduction about his contribution during the...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Thursday midnight, The results will be announced on Saturday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, Welcome back to the revenue sharing program. Here are the list of users and their shares for the month of June 2011: santoshkumarsingh------------7021 (7...
Where is the DFAA award ? Is it cancelled or continue?Even last declared awards not credited.
Hello friends! Opening a new topic of discussion for you all. I would like all the members to put forward their genuine ideas for the topic and do read the rules carefully. The...
Jumbled word : AAKIHLRA