The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you mean the number of impressions your ad will get? Please see the topic first post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Maverick. It is a Good opportunity for promoting any sites ,blogs. And I have one query, i.e., In the advertising space, shall I use some text such as taglines, service description. And which type of file format I need to post here? I wish to post as animated (flash).

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Maverick just clear me if we use our blog for advertisement if some one does not click then how it will be counted as page impression
Hi,
Maverick. What about my previous thread?
B) B) B)

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
A very good step further to help Boddunan members..I do not have any blog or website...let's see if we can see our members blog or website here...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
It is very good opportunity. It is very great to introduce many revenue earning programs. Thank You Boddunan.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hai,
I am Babu. My brother is having a blog can i use it. if yes means can you tell the procedure or steps to post it.

B.N
very nice article man.. i really like it the way u express ur feelings...
A very good decision have been taken..... Good job Boddunan.. go ahead!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is a nice program, but I think a bit costly, even google may not take this much cost for publishing ads in adsense pogram.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.