The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Boddunan is announcing another money making program for interested enthusiasts - Reviews.

Now you can review your daily using mobile phone and earn few bucks into your pocket money. Read on..

1. Most of the options are configured in add listing page where you can add product features.

2. The select combo boxes (only few) allow you to add the values that are not available in it. So you can add your value if it not there already. Since this is the beginning, you may have to add but going forward you can use values added by others.

3. Mandatory fields and product review must be submitted in order to get cash credits.

4. Currently reviews are allowed in Mobile Phones category, other categories such as movies will be added soon.

5. All reviews are properly moderated and allocated cash credits.

6. If boddunan founds any of your review found to be copied from other website, your account will be blocked immediately. No excuses. One copied content is enough to block account.

7. The initial reviews will be published within 2 weeks time, however, the review time will be reduced to one week in the future.

8. The maximum cash credit awarded for each review is 50 (fifty only). The credit depends on how effective your review is and how much information you have given in the listing.

9. There will be no credits/points allotted for the user reviews on the published listings (Every member can review the products published, you need not add the same product again). However, the points for user reviews will be introduced in the future.

10. Every duplicate listing will attract minus 25 cash credits. So please search before posting your listing. (We can ignore duplicate listing posted at the same time the original listing posted.)

11. Adding 4 images is mandatory. 4 good quality images are required for your listing to be approved. Providing thumbnails for the images is not counted.

12. Item description should contain facts about the product but not your opinions. Your opinions shall be given in reviews field only.

13. Optional fields doesn't mean you leave them but to provide the information that does not covered by standard fields. They will effect the earnings of fields section.

14. Please leave the item for someone who can provide the better details instead of providing limited/incorrect details. It would enable others to submit the product listing as there should not be any duplicates.

15. Please review the product fully or leave it to someone else. Most of the members reviewing the product in one sentence or two. Can you review a mobile phone in such short paragraph?

16. A minimum of 300 words is necessary for the listing description and review.

17. Boddunan reserves right to alter/add terms and conditions listed above at any time and has right to withdraw features. All general boddunan terms and conditions applicable.

Cash credit breakdown:

Listing features/parameters: 10 cash credits
Product description: 10 cash credits
Product review: 20 cash credits

Max Pricing:
Submit Tourist Destination Listing & Review: Upto 50 Cash Credits
Submit Restaurant Reviews: Upto Rs.50 Cash Credits
Submit Mobile Listing & Review: 50 Points

So guys.. lets rock on reviews and make it successful like other features. Have a good day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another Good program fro earning some extra money.
I hope this activity will bring ore traffic as it includes so many technical and good key words
Hi Maverick,

Thanks for introducing such wonderful program. Everyone will utilize this opportunity. Now so many members are actively participating in forums and in this site. So they will definitely use this opportunity and makes this program success. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thanks a lot for INTRODUCING such a great program.

Hope to see more different categories introduced soon.

I have also worked on a site like that but admin here is trying to introduce a lot of different activities in one site and I think that her is doing a great thing.

Will review all the mobiles phones at my home and some with my close friends about which I have good details.

But not now..

For this instance, THANKS MAVERICK!!! :cheer:
This is yet another good program and this will bring good traffic.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
A very good program not only to make cash , but to attract non members attention to the site.Hope will work well.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This will surely bring lots of traffic to boddunan..
I didn't understand this program. Pls make me understand.. what we have to review and what to do ?
Currently the Mobile phone reviews are accepting but in future more categories will be added. You need to add basic information about the product you are reviewing and give your opinions in the review box.

P.S. "Summary" denotes the information or facts about the product where as "Review" is your opinions about the product. Please go to the Reviews page and click Add new listing to understand the feature.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have a question Maverick

Can we upload the standard photos of the mobile from the internet?

Hi Maverick,

I am not able to submit the review. There is an error in the GPS field. There is no option to specify whether the GPS is avilable or not. And i submitted the website address. But it is specifying that you didn't entered the address.

Please resolve it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.