Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One drawback I see in the contest is - In previous contest there could be "N" of winners unlike the new contest where there is 5000 Rs which will be distributed among the writers for the articles that too one can get maximum of 1250 Rs. :blink:

Possibly not even one member would get Rs 1250 since 5 articles need to be selected out of whatever you have submitted ...If there are many equally good articles then the money gets distributed and no one may get the full amount...

In the previous contest, all one had to was submit more than 10 articles and achieve required cash credits to get the 1000 bucks, but here since it gets tougher, I think the difference will be that more original ideas, better content, etc. will be the criteria for selection. So I think this is good opportunity for improvement.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
One drawback I see in the contest is - In previous contest there could be "N" of winners unlike the new contest where there is 5000 Rs which will be distributed among the writers for the articles that too one can get maximum of 1250 Rs. :blink:

Possibly not even one member would get Rs 1250 since 5 articles need to be selected out of whatever you have submitted ...If there are many equally good articles then the money gets distributed and no one may get the full amount...

In the previous contest, all one had to was submit more than 10 articles and achieve required cash credits to get the 1000 bucks, but here since it gets tougher, I think the difference will be that more original ideas, better content, etc. will be the criteria for selection. So I think this is good opportunity for improvement.

I too tend to think so, whereas BBL was easy and far too generous, now only the deserving would get the bonus , fair enough ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And the best part is members do not have to rush to submit articles but to work according to their own pace. If one writs only four articles s/he still stands chances/eligible for bonus along with regular CC.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And the best part is members do not have to rush to submit articles but to work according to their own pace. If one writs only four articles s/he still stands chances/eligible for bonus along with regular CC.

Even one article suffices. There is no minimum limit. The rule is about maximum only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even one article suffices. There is no minimum limit. The rule is about maximum only.

There is no rule for maximum also, you can write as per your availability of time- 1 or 100 but one can send links of maximum 10 articles which one thinks his best work. The selection process is admin's choice as he has to select 20 only out of all articles submitted for bonus consideration.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There is no rule for maximum also, you can write as per your availability of time- 1 or 100 but one can send links of maximum 10 articles which one thinks his best work. The selection process is admin's choice as he has to select 20 only out of all articles submitted for bonus consideration.

Suppose say i have 5 finished articles with me. Can I send them for approval one by one for usual Cash Credits?

Suppose say i have 5 finished articles with me. Can I send them for approval one by one for usual Cash Credits?

You do it as you do in regular course. Send links after 25th, that's all.

Thank you said by: rambabu
This is a great step. I like the fact that all will get a chance and "Quality" is the main criteria on which the article will be judged. :)

Live in the present :)
I wanted to know that how much 1 person can earn maximum?

Want to make each day Accountable

I wanted to know that how much 1 person can earn maximum?

One person can send nomination of 10 articles out of which maximum 5 can be awarded. Hence one can earn 250*5=1250 Rs maximum. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.