Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wanted to know that how much 1 person can earn maximum?

One person can send nomination of 10 articles out of which maximum 5 can be awarded. Hence one can earn 250*5=1250 Rs maximum. :)

You forgot to mention the regular fee that you shall get for writing any number of articles during entire contest period apart from before and after.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One person can send nomination of 10 articles out of which maximum 5 can be awarded. Hence one can earn 250*5=1250 Rs maximum. :)

You forgot to mention the regular fee that you shall get for writing any number of articles during entire contest period apart from before and after.

So you mean, if 5 of my articles get accepted they will get paid the normal amount apart from the Rs. 250 extra? If that's it, then it's certainly great.

So you mean, if 5 of my articles get accepted they will get paid the normal amount apart from the Rs. 250 extra? If that's it, then it's certainly great.

On the contrary, you will get cash credit on all your articles in regular way and you can send up to 10 links which you consider your best work. Admin then select best 20 out of all the links he gets to pay 250/ extra for each selected one. I hope this clears your doubt. One member can send 10 links but only five maximum of any one member would get his nod. Some of us may get more some of us may not get any of our work selected, so be as unique as possible, all the best.

Yes 1250 is bonus you would get apart from the normal Cc you get on the articles. This contest is different as you won't be in pressure to write articles. :)

On the contrary, you will get cash credit on all your articles in regular way and you can send up to 10 links which you consider your best work. Admin then select best 20 out of all the links he gets to pay 250/ extra for each selected one. I hope this clears your doubt. One member can send 10 links but only five maximum of any one member would get his nod. Some of us may get more some of us may not get any of our work selected, so be as unique as possible, all the best.

Yes, got the things cleared. However, there are things I would like to ask about links.
1. Should I submit the links of the approved articles - URLs of the articles.
2. Do I have to PM the links to Maverick?
3. What if I am not able to write 10 articles?

Yes, got the things cleared. However, there are things I would like to ask about links.

Yes submit the links of your 10 best articles and send it through "contact us". :)

!0 articles are not mandatory, but if you write more than 10 you must send only 10 links which you feel your best (CC not the scale of the same) if you write lesser than 10 you send them all. But be clear that there is no guarantee if sending ten would be a guarantee. One has to be unique even if he writes only one. Cheers.

Yes you are supposed to provide the links of the approved articles.
Maverick has already mentioned not to PM him. Instead send the links through contact us option.
10 Articles are not a must. Even you can send 1 article which you feel the best. 10 articles is the maximum one can submit..
Hope you are clear now.
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Oh my god! It's like striking a goldmine! My head is in a state of whirl! Let me give it a patient read before I join this gold rush!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10553]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Oh my god! It's like striking a goldmine! My head is in a state of whirl! Let me give it a patient read before I join this gold rush!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10553]}

You keep saying that but never join in, let us hope that this time it is for real !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.