Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my god! It's like striking a goldmine! My head is in a state of whirl! Let me give it a patient read before I join this gold rush!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10553]}

You keep saying that but never join in, let us hope that this time it is for real !

Well said last time also he said he would be participating but he did not. :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

You people are after real gold and I am after rolled gold!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10554]}

Yes, got the things cleared. However, there are things I would like to ask about links.
1. Should I submit the links of the approved articles - URLs of the articles.
2. Do I have to PM the links to Maverick?
3. What if I am not able to write 10 articles?

Yes you are supposed to provide the links of the approved articles.
Maverick has already mentioned not to PM him. Instead send the links through contact us option.
10 Articles are not a must. Even you can send 1 article which you feel the best. 10 articles is the maximum one can submit..
Hope you are clear now.

Ok Thanks. I have submitted a couple of articles until now. And I hope to write some more. When they are approved, I will select which ones to submit.
Oh my god! It's like striking a goldmine! My head is in a state of whirl! Let me give it a patient read before I join this gold rush!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10553]}

You keep saying that but never join in, let us hope that this time it is for real !

Well said last time also he said he would be participating but he did not. :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

You people are after real gold and I am after rolled gold!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10554]}

Rolled Gold ? Now I wonder what that is !!!! :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi,
I am new to Boddunan. Just wanted to know where do we need to send our nominations and to whom?

Thanks,
Anshu
Hi,
I am new to Boddunan. Just wanted to know where do we need to send our nominations and to whom?

Thanks,
Anshu

You may get all your answer by reading this post below.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/3-contests-a-rewards/239180-introducing-boddunan-top-writers-contest-april-2013.html

In short you need to send a maximum of 10 best article to admin through Boddunan Support.
Hi,

Thanks,
Anshu

You may get all your answer by reading this post below.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/3-contests-a-rewards/239180-introducing-boddunan-top-writers-contest-april-2013.html

In short you need to send a maximum of 10 best article to admin through Boddunan Support.

Yes, you can send a maximum of 10 articles. There is no lower limit to send. I mean you can send even one. But I suggest you go for 10.
Is it mean anyone can participate in it? And I can nominate any of my article from the current month.. right?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Is it mean anyone can participate in it? And I can nominate any of my article from the current month.. right?

Yes, Anand that means any one can participate. And you can send nominations for only those articles that you have written and published between 1st of this month to 25th!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP

Yes, Anand that means any one can participate. And you can send nominations for only those articles that you have written and published between 1st of this month to 25th!

And how much articles i can select for nomination.. all of them?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

And how much articles i can select for nomination.. all of them?

Check the first post of Maverick you will come to know it. :)

BTW you can nominate 10 best articles of yours out of which 5 can be rewarded. :)
Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.