Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it mean anyone can participate in it? And I can nominate any of my article from the current month.. right?

Yes, Anand that means any one can participate. And you can send nominations for only those articles that you have written and published between 1st of this month to 25th!

And how much articles i can select for nomination.. all of them?

Check the first post of Maverick you will come to know it. :)

BTW you can nominate 10 best articles of yours out of which 5 can be rewarded. :)

I read it, but I was bit confused, now its all clear. thanks.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Is it mean anyone can participate in it? And I can nominate any of my article from the current month.. right?

Yes, Anand that means any one can participate. And you can send nominations for only those articles that you have written and published between 1st of this month to 25th!

BTW you can nominate 10 best articles of yours out of which 5 can be rewarded. :)

I am really excited about this contest and hope to get a pie of the share. How about you mate? I hope you will submit too.

I am really excited about this contest and hope to get a pie of the share. How about you mate? I hope you will submit too.

WEll, I have already submitted two, waiting for the approval, and third one is on the way.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

WEll, I have already submitted two, waiting for the approval, and third one is on the way.

I have also written three of them. We are speaking about it alright. But can we speak about them like this?

I have also written three of them. We are speaking about it alright. But can we speak about them like this?

I agree. We need not write irrelevant matters. When the rules are clear there is no need to write more. Briefly speaking, you may submit link of your articles- minimum one and maximum ten- after 25th. You may submit link even if not approved. Your article may be selected maximum five. The best thing is that stress is on quality only. Even one article written and submitted in a month can get award.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: AKP
Article posted and edited on the 14th, still not published, more than a week now....Maverick seems to be on a vacation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Article posted and edited on the 14th, still not published, more than a week now....Maverick seems to be on a vacation !

Yes he is busy on personal front therefore would not be here for couple of days more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
If my article are pending for admin review then also I can send my article link for the contest or I cannot. Please clear it to me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If my article are pending for admin review then also I can send my article link for the contest or I cannot. Please clear it to me.

Prior approval or publication of article is not a precondition for nominating your article. Any article submitted between first of month to 25th can be nominated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much for your reply. Now It is clear to me. Actually I have submitted many articles which still not approved by admin.So thought could not participate in it. Thank you so much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.