The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Whenever I visit a new place, I make it a point to know about the cultural and aspects related to that place. Perhaps i have that inherent trait in me to know about the things. This trait made me a writer. Because, I feel like spreading whatever little knowledge, I gained. It started first with my own family members. I used to relate all those things to my wife and children. And in no time it has become a passion for me. Then the next steep is children in my own flat. Since then things started happening in quick succession, ultimately to an article writer.

The reason why I write is to share knowledge with others. Sometimes I find a piece that I read in a newspaper or a magazine and found it interesting and feel like sharing with others. I read up more on it and find more related information and write it in my own words, adding my own ideas to the concept. The simple thought that whatever I am writing is read and liked by a few others, is very nice and flattering. Sometime the criticism that comes with it is welcome too, makes look within myself and helps me find areas that I am lacking in and make an effort to improve those areas. So in effect, I find writing as a means to self betterment.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whenever I select a topic, I am conscious that it is not something new, invented by me. Many people might have handled the same subject, but with different perspectives. My intention is always to present it in a simple and unique style blended with my own ideas and insight so that anybody can understand and appreciate it. I believe in reader’s satisfaction and if I am successful in my efforts it will give me great pleasure. 

I write because I like to put my thoughts and ideas into words with the comfort of knowing that it will be read by others. It is too  much to expect that what I have written will make a mark on someone's mind, but who knows, it can happen. My word might, out of a one in a thousand chance, turn someone's life around. Be that may or may not happen, but I also write because it gets me a little spending money! The mere idea that my thoughts can be turned into earning money, by writing, is quite comforting for me.

For me writing is passion. I write what I already know so that it could be doubled in printing on my memory and subject stays for long enough. So that I could utilize that experience if at all at some point of time that same very situation arises. I love writing with paper, so first I write article on paper (papyrus) with pen. Then, while typing my first proof read comes. Then by reading twice and thrice most of these article almost covered. Sometimes, I feel I was no where when writing and during those times, i stopped writing for month or so and during those times, I used to deliberate my thoughts in this great forums so that I could regain my lost confidence of losing all thoughts. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

I write mainly because it takes my mind off of other trivial issues. Writing helps me keep my communication skills sharp and intact. It helps me discover new words and new meanings to words I already know. In the world today where communication is fast becoming limited to abbreviated forms which make no sense to many, such as the SMS language, writing properly helps me to keep my sanity intact. It helps me discover my own knowledge of languages and helps me improve even more. So writing is not just a process of putting on paper what and how you already know, but it is also a learning process for many things that you did not know.

Reader’s satisfaction is always my priority. As such, I take writing as a challenge. I do a lot of research to ensure that there is no mistake or contradictions in the piece of knowledge shared by me. It helps me to increase my knowledge base and self-confidence. I welcome the comments and criticisms by the readers, which indicate that they have read my article instead of just clicking it. I like them alike because they make me aware of my strength and weakness.  

This contest is closed for further postings. Thank You.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The members selected for Rs.25 each for their posts-

and

Please note - Gulshan Ji had expressed his unwillingness to be a contestant in a private communique.

I am sending a mail to admin to add your reward in your account. Thank you everyone for participation. 

Now your accounts have been credited- this thread is locked. Thank you once again.

Thank you said by: Maverick
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.