Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The tread is open for further discussion 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Ganhiji achieved Independence in a Unique way known to the world as Satyagraha, a policy of passive political resistance and non- Cooperation, advocated by Mahatma Gandhi, against British rule in India.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Ganhiji achieved Independence in a Unique way known to the world as Satyagraha, a policy of passive political resistance and non- Cooperation, advocated by Mahatma Gandhi, against British rule in India.

You have parroted Exactly what Gulshan has written in his opening post 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I also mentioned How the concept of Satyagraha after the non cooperation movement has become famous. Its altogether a New Movement that did not exist before independence.

India was independent in 15 of Aug.1947 but we can't say we are acheive  this through non violence, because in past in present and in future anything we can't acheive without violence. Well really we got independence our fighter Bhagat Singh, Chandra sgekhar azad, subhas chandar boss etc.. These are the hero.

Vikram Sharma wrote:

India was independent in 15 of Aug.1947 but we can't say we are acheive  this through non violence, because in past in present and in future anything we can't acheive without violence. Well really we got independence our fighter Bhagat Singh, Chandra sgekhar azad, subhas chandar boss etc.. These are the hero.

You are right, I said what I want to say. While giving credit of Gandhi ji and his non violence plan for independence we must be forgot Bhagat Singh, Subhash Chander Bose, Chandershekar Azad. It shameful that till the day Bhagat Singh is not martyr in government records.

British left India in an almost chaotic state. India was divided in two separate countries by carving out The West and East for new state- Pakistan. Moreover, the princely states were free either to join India or Pakistan or remain independent. So the first few years were for reorganizing the country. Under able leadership of our first Deputy P.M. and Home Minister Vallabh Bhai Patel, the princely states were persuaded to join the mainstream and forego their independent status in return for privy purse and some other benefits.  The job of merging princely states in Indian Union over, the country could transform in Republic and go ahead for development. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No matter how much one would like to credit Gandhiji  and the INC for the freedom, we simply cannot overlook the struggles that was part of the freedom movement in various parts of the country by the smaller princely states. I would say that it is the  effort of all  these and  not to forget Bhagat Singh, Azad and others , that combined with the non violence movement of the Gandhiji that made British leave India. However, the blood bath that followed the partition where more than two lakh people were killed , has gone down in history as probably the most violent genocide , second only to the European Holocaust  ..This goes to show how badly it was handled by the British and the leaders responsible , in their hurry to gain independence and power they even overlooked a thorn in flesh in the form of Kashmir which has remained to be the single most biggest blunder that continues to take lives and haunts India forever.

Commonwealth now remains just an organisation of British ruled countries , merely symbolic since India is now a free and Independent country in every respect. However interdependence has now increased between the countries in every sphere with travel and communication becoming so much easier.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
Vikram Sharma wrote:

You are right, I said what I want to say. While giving credit of Gandhi ji and his non violence plan for independence we must be forgot Bhagat Singh, Subhash Chander Bose, Chandershekar Azad. It shameful that till the day Bhagat Singh is not martyr in government records.

Record of Bhagat singh is in Lahore (Pakistan) jail. Apparently, the govt. of independent India is a continuation of the British Indian government. Although we believe that Bhagat singh was a martyr, the govt. records remain as they were during British period. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:
Vikram Sharma wrote:

Record of Bhagat singh is in Lahore (Pakistan) jail. Apparently, the govt. of independent India is a continuation of the British Indian government. Although we believe that Bhagat singh was a martyr, the govt. records remain as they were during British period. 

Yes we believe and respect him and martyr. In north India Bhagat Singh is a great person but government of India must be declare him a martyr.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.