Hi All,

I am pleased to announce the weblinks feature. The feature allows you to earn money (Rs.5 per weblink) by posting link to a boddunan article or reviews on any other website.

Here are the new policies/rules of this feature.

1. A maximum of 5 weblinks are allowed per domain. For example, if you post boddunan article URL along with your answer on Yahoo Answers as a reference, you can earn money for 5 such answers. You can post on different domains/websites to earn more money

2. The weblink should be part of the content you post on the other website. Boddunan url you posted on other website must be clickable. If it is displayed as plain text, it will be rejected.

3. New blogs on blogspot or any other blogging website are not allowed. The blog must have few posts in order to accept that blog as a accepted domain.

4. A maximum of 5 weblinks per user per day are accepted.

5. No spamming on other websites is accepted. Link should be relevant to the content you are posting.

6. Boddunan reserves the right to reject a weblink.

7. All other boddunan general terms apply.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is good to see that weblinks are back again.

I have a small query, suppose that if we have posted 5 links in yahoo answers, cant we post anymore in that site for life time?
Maverick, thanks for posting the rules of this new featyure!!

I too have the same query that Karthik raised. After posting 5 weblinks to one domain, is that domain no longer eligible or only for a certain period of time??/

Please do clarify!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Karthik wrote:
[quote]This is good to see that weblinks are back again.

I have a small query, suppose that if we have posted 5 links in yahoo answers, cant we post anymore in that site for life time?[/quote]

Yes. We will review this limitation based on the links submitted in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,

It is good to see the weblink feature a great come back!
Can I know the procedure to post the links, As I am quite new to this???

Thanks.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is good to see the weblink feature a great come back!
So the rules of weblink post also came. Now every one can start. But instead of limiting to 5 why should add a zero to right of it?Moderator had right to deny a weblink.So I think it will not create problems.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This is excellent feature for promotion of the site. It should be compulsory hyperlinked ??

Because yahoo won't give hyperlink.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]So the rules of weblink post also came. Now every one can start. But instead of limiting to 5 why should add a zero to right of it?Moderator had right to deny a weblink.So I think it will not create problems.[/quote]

Just to avoid spam other websites by new members who does not know what they are doing before submitting the weblinks.

Fyi.. you can submit the weblinks by visiting My Earnings->My Weblinks page

Hello Maverick sir,

I think 5 links per one site is very less can make it little bit more.

Regards,
Karthik
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.