Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi,

Yes the daily contest are very interesting and encourage many people to vote geniune and express their thoughs. Thanks for giving me 25 cash rewards. More then receiving cash i am happy that my opinion counts. :cheer:
Very interesting way to get knowledge and earn some cash too.
Very good carnival!!!!!

Waiting for much more carnivals to come..... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
New members can easily earn by polling and commenting on all articles.But old have almost completed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Wonderful things are happening in Boddunan site and announcing Boddunan Daily Contests Carnival is highlight.
nice one...interesting..most encourage stuff....

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
I am very happy with this...............
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Generally we will get less participation on weekends and more on weekdays. The reason is most of the people use our website at work.

Do you find any difference?[/quote]
I use this website anytime I am free and at times my Photons Plus modem is with me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I come here even at 1 pm at night if I am free from my studies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
@Aman, thanks for that. However it may not be true with all members. Few of them prefer to browse at home and few from office. Otherwise boddunan will be like a shut down site on weekends :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]@Aman, thanks for that. However it may not be true with all members. Few of them prefer to browse at home and few from office. Otherwise boddunan will be like a shut down site on weekends :)[/quote]
Thanks to you, actually, for providing us with such a wonderful and friendly platform. :blink: :blink: :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.