The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,its true that the people who are affected with this disease will not live much long so can't keep away from us. The only thing we can do is to keep aware about the things or activity they should not perform so that they don't give trouble to normal people. Normal people should educate them about various activities they should not perform.I still believe that it is hard to say that normal people would give place for AIDS infected people. No one would like to die early.

Want to make each day Accountable

AIDS is a kind of disease,which we really need to take care. It is spreading from one person to another person very rapidly. According to me,yes,we need to keep away from the normal society. This disease is spreading very rapidly because of many reasons. The people who are aleady affected don't take care. They don't want to improve. Either they are not aware,that they have already came into this disease or if they are aware they are not taking care,to reduce its affect. It is such a harmful disease,which one once trapped into it,his life gets spoiled. People who are affected from this disease,don't understand that,they should be not stop affecting others,in this way,they could save many people life. As, a human being,i would never believe in partitioning,but to save our life and others life,i would suggest to be far away from AIDS affected people. We says that it neither spread by touching,breathing or kissing,but you what could happen in such type of disease. It is very sure that a normal person ask to live a person who has been affected by AIDS,he won't live.

Ronak whatever you have written is bitter truth. Many people hate HIV patients and just try to avoid them totally. Not only HIV patient, they avoid leprosy, gonoria and siphlix patients. Such diseases are dangerous and scary. Even doctors are afraid of such patients.
When we travel in local bus or train, we are unaware of such infected people. We can hardly guess that the person is infected. We cannot avoid them totally. Yes, we can take precautions. We can make people aware regarding the cause and effect of such diseases and its remedies.
Mother Teressa was a great lady. She sacrificed her whole life for the sake of poor and diseased peoples. Compared to us, she is angel.
Though everyone is discussing about giving place to AIDS infected people but when you face the reality, no one would support. It is easy to discuss, but we can't face the reality. I don't support to kill them.they should humans and still capable to live. They should treated. Government is not at all concern. Even they dear to handle this disease. The doctors also fear to treat those people. A separate place away from normal people should be arrange for them. They should be treated well with full facilities and government should keep a handle watch to cure them. They should come out as normal person, cured one.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]Ronak whatever you have written is bitter truth. Many people hate HIV patients and just try to avoid them totally. Not only HIV patient, they avoid leprosy, gonoria and siphlix patients. Such diseases are dangerous and scary. Even doctors are afraid of such patients.
When we travel in local bus or train, we are unaware of such infected people. We can hardly guess that the person is infected. We cannot avoid them totally. Yes, we can take precautions. We can make people aware regarding the cause and effect of such diseases and its remedies.
Mother Teressa was a great lady. She sacrificed her whole life for the sake of poor and diseased peoples. Compared to us, she is angel. [/quote]

I am sure you all must have read about Baba Amte who created Anandvan in Bhamragarh, a naxal-infected remote district in Maharashtra. He established Anandvan for the upliftment of people outcast from society because they had leprosy. He and his wife Sadhana Amte, sacrificed their whole lives for the leprosy patients. While HIV-infected patients are still like us, normal human beings, at least until the virus turns into a full blown AIDS disease. whereas leprosy is a disease which actually makes the body of the infected person repulsive. When people like Amte couple can work wonders with such people, then what are we trying to do by turning HIV people outcasts from the society?? It is our ignorance of the disease and to some extent arrogance of the fact that we are normal!! Sad but true!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes,its true that the people who are affected with this disease will not live much long so can't keep away from us. The only thing we can do is to keep aware about the things or activity they should not perform so that they don't give trouble to normal people. Normal people should educate them about various activities they should not perform.I still believe that it is hard to say that normal people would give place for AIDS infected people. No one would like to die early.

Today I have life experience that an HIV patient living for last 10 years.She is having a good job also.Initially her family boycotted her.But now all of them are co-operating.This change should be inculcated in all minds and for that we have to change ourselves first.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]Today I have life experience that an HIV patient living for last 10 years.She is having a good job also.Initially her family boycotted her.But now all of them are co-operating.This change should be inculcated in all minds and for that we have to change ourselves first. [/quote]

Abid, that's a very positive news. I hope more and more people start thinking in that manner. It will make our society more tolerant towards less unfortunate, health wise.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Today I have life experience that an HIV patient living for last 10 years.She is having a good job also.Initially her family boycotted her.But now all of them are co-operating.This change should be inculcated in all minds and for that we have to change ourselves first.

Abid, that's a very positive news. I hope more and more people start thinking in that manner. It will make our society more tolerant towards less unfortunate, health wise.[/quote]

Yes, their attitude towards the society whom blamed them first didn't change.They were confident that one day all will accept her.That is why she lived all these years.A lot of such stories are coming out when I work in this area.

Visit my blogs:

So friends....
The general opinion that comes out from our discussion is that the HIV carriers is to be treated as humans.It is the responsibility of the society to ensure their social life in a safe manner.

So thanks for participating very eagerly in this social issue discussion.Let us wait for some days for the result.The next Gd is ready.Rock and Roll in the new one.All the best.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.