The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here are some fun facts about dogs:
-dog was one of the first animal domesticated by humans.
-dog was the first mammal to go into outer space,
-It is a myth that dogs are color blind. They can actually see in color, just not as vividly as humans.
-A one year old dog is as mature, physically, as a 15 year old human
-Dogs have no sense of “time”
-They are naturally submissive to any creature with higher pack status – human or canine
-A dog’s smell is more than 100,000 times stronger than that of a human’s
-The world’s smartest dogs are thought to be (1) the border collie, (2) the poodle, and (3) the golden retriever
… while the dumbest dog is believed to be the Afghan hound
Thank you said by: Rajani K
I think if loyalty is what you are looking for than go for dogs because they are the most loyal of all animals and their loyalty is what has been talked about since ages.

And if you want to learn self love then go for cats, they are the smartest animals and very well know how to safeguard them. Cats are smart but don't expect loyalty from them.
I feel both cat and dogs are same but our elders says that dog will have alot faith . The dog and cat are loyal to its owner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel both cat and dogs are same but our elders says that dog will have alot faith . The dog and cat are loyal to its owner

I think cats won't be as loyal as dogs.
Dogs have very well developed senses, they can sense and smell more sharply, sniffer dogs are kept in police for the same reason.
The dogs are more usefull than cats.Dog's are the human best friends as they help for humans very much than cat but cat's not help to human's many dogs will give their life for their owners.

They help us in searching the theives with their nose but they cannot see clearly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When we talk of friendliness, enmity or other emotional relations with animals, this is not exactly like human relations. Neither a dog nor a cat nor any other animal can really be man's friend. every animal is a distinct creature and not made as man's friend or enemy.

After discovering use of an animal, we domesticate them and use to our advantage. Thus stray dogs are not our friends. Having discovered the various qualities of dog, we domesticated, trained and used for various purposes like play, watch keeping, detective work etc. This is also about other animals like cows, oxen, horses whom we domesticated for our own purpose. In a way, we consider all useful animals as our friends and harmful animals as our enemy. Thus mosquito is our enemy and lizard our friend.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As for my opinion I feel that cat is a better pet than a dog

Cats are funny, smart and every enthusiastic. They are not like dogs who wait for someone to say something and then do.

Swetha Shenoy
I myself had an experience about cats.

My sister adopted a stray kitten and named it 'whiskey'. Whiskey was well trained to behave as my sister has a penchant for cleanliness. It would stay in a corner if my sister is not around. When my sister leaves to work, it also leaves and likewise when she arrives,it also arrives. There has been times where her neighbors reported that whiskey was hiding near their door because my sister was not around.

It was almost like a dog but a noiseless one. It played fetch with us, buttered our legs and mewed that was soft to our ears. I had a really wonderful experience with a cat

Swetha Shenoy
Moreover, due to the present age; we prefer to stay in a community that is noise free and free from mice. Cats are a better bet as they like not only the place, but also the owner. It will scratch unknown predators and catch mice with ease. It is a very good pet for those who likes to cuddle, as cats love to snuggle. Cats dont bark like dogs do in middle of the night and they are noiseless when compared to dogs.
Dogs on the other hand barks in middle of the night and may disturb you with its presence. Yes, i agree there are many good aspects of a dog , but most of the time dogs stink and it is very difficult to get it cleaned.
Cats are seen cleaning themselves and always ready for action. They donot need to be told what is to be done, so when cats try new things, we get inspired to try new stuff too.Cats dont mess around licking everyone like dogs. This way we can assure our self of noise free and mess free environment.

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.