The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
replying to your posts swetha.. firstly im happy that someone has finally stood up for cats as they too are wonderful creatures and widely domesticated too.i think Dogs will make better pets if you want a pet that you can take for walks and go places with and play with.
Cats are good pets if you want a pet that is easy to care for, and likes to settle on your lap and sleep.
but since this disscuision is about a dog or a cat being a companion,so i feel beacuse of its benifits to humans...dogs are better companions than cats.
also swetha on your point over dogs being stinky and dirty..i think you have made a pretty harsh comment and would have surely dissapointed parris hilton :P who happens to be the owner of a highly sophisticated poodle dog...only street dogs with no owner might be dirty and im sure no street cat would be a 'surf excel cat'.
Guys this is out of the GD Reply

Yes Rajani I accept your points over the purring and barking but I am a less noise bearer person so my preference is towards cats and the vomiting part of the cockroaches is really hilarious(sorry about the sarcasm)

Thankyou deven,you stood up to my choice of cats. I dont have an aversion towards them; but surely they make a good pet too!

Thanks!

Swetha Shenoy
Being late I saw this GD only now.Thank you Kalyani for this funny twist.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Just guess who will be winner though the Administrator will take decision.
Explode-05-june_2012-01-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4472]}
What an awful miss on my part!! I could have........!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4472]}
What an awful miss on my part!! I could have........!

We are all short of time. If you had been here, you would have missed some thing else.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, Gulshanji! That's the way of this world! You gain something and you miss something!
It depends upon the character of the person. Some may like the company of dogs while some others may love to carry cats along with them. But the most important thing is that a person should keep an animal or love bird as his companion as it teaches him how to care, how to love and how much it feels good if we are in company of some one. Also, studies have shown that having pets will help in improving human's behavior and characteristics.

Meera sandhu
It depends upon the character of the person. Some may like the company of dogs while some others may love to carry cats along with them. But the most important thing is that a person should keep an animal or love bird as his companion as it teaches him how to care, how to love and how much it feels good if we are in company of some one. Also, studies have shown that having pets will help in improving human's behavior and characteristics.

Sandhaya you missed the train dear...the discussion contest is over.
Yes discussion period is over and let us wait for result.Sandhya you explaned very well.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.