The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not against the publicity that a celebrity is asking for so obviously. Let me clear my point about this issue of privacy of a celebrity first. While the celebrity her/himself is asking for the publicity by intentionally providing clues on every step to make them a little more popular. There are exceptions to this, they know how to keep such matters hidden, and they do it successfully.
For Instance Sachin Tendulkar declined all offers, big offers, which could have brought him millions, but he preferred to decline them while he was to marry, offered for filming, and photography for his marriage ceremony.
Likewise, BigB has not disclosed a thing about his granddaughter yet. They are exceptions and deserve secrecy but the one who is asking for it is getting what he is likely to get.
I am sure they get kicks for letting media and public talk about them and in turn they see their graph of popularity going up.

There always are two faces of a coin and the other one says yes, they have right of privacy. They are as much entitled for their own ways of living, declaring, celebrations and enjoying their lives as others do. However, the problem is most of them finding scoops a better way to make them popular. They do not mind even fabricating stories to make them popular and stay in the news; I think they even pay to channels and gossip magazines to help them stay there.
Generally, public likes to enjoy the ways of bold and beautiful and hence their stunts make good stories. Do you think media can afford to print or televise if they protest seriously? I guess I shall come with few more proofs to make myself clear.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No its really bad that these days media tries to get the news which people want to see. :evil: Its obvious people like to peep in the personal life of the celebrity they like but its really bad that media expose it to the extent which they should not do. :angry: Celebraties too have their personal life and they like us don't want it to be exposed. :)
Why it is bad when media try to get News of celebrity that people want to see.It is good for people who want to see such type of Gossip....Both Media and celebrity are responsible for pass out these type of gossip of celebrity to the common People.......From these Gossip they think this will add a five Star to their personality.......
Why it is bad when media try to get News of celebrity that people want to see.It is good for people who want to see such type of Gossip....Both Media and celebrity are responsible for pass out these type of gossip of celebrity to the common People.......From these Gossip they think this will add a five Star to their personality.......

Not always it adds 5 stars to the personality of the celeb sometimes their image becomes bad in front of their fans like what happened in the case of Salman and Vivek oberai when Salman called Vivek on his cell and said many bad things which he should not :evil: .But on the contrary nothing happened to the common people they just saw the news and enjoyed it. :laugh:
They told all the person talk to media Itself.They why thinking for the good result.As Sunil said Every thing has Two faces just like a Coin.If they Keep this thing in front of media then ready to face both the situation.Such as bad or good.......
I respect privacy of all including celebrities. However the celebrities themselves invite others to encroach on their privacy. They are themselves to blame.

Most people are affected by personality cult. They even worship personalities in religion, arts, politics etc. This cult of personality is an antithesis to individual freedom, democratic values and free thinking.

We should be more interested in performance of celebrities in games, movies and elsewhere and not bother about their personal or family affairs. Such attachment to personalities gives rise to very funny situation. Once, many Amitabh Bachan fans demonstrated before Income Tax Department offices throughout the nation just because the celebrity was served with a notice. One day, the so called celebrity fans may even go to length of supporting even against heinous crimes like rape and murder and interfere with legal process.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Only celebrities are responsible for the way they want to be presented, if they deal media with strict hands to not to present them the way, they can certainly stop them. Why you do not hear such things about some of the top stars in different fields and why do you hear so much for lesser ones. This is because they want to be presented that way. They get publicity out of it that is their main aim. They leak the story of going to market in Burka even before starting from home.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not against the publicity that a celebrity is asking for so obviously. Let me clear my point about this issue of privacy of a celebrity first. While the celebrity her/himself is asking for the publicity by intentionally providing clues on every step to make them a little more popular. There are exceptions to this, they know how to keep such matters hidden, and they do it successfully.
For Instance Sachin Tendulkar declined all offers, big offers, which could have brought him millions, but he preferred to decline them while he was to marry, offered for filming, and photography for his marriage ceremony.
Likewise, BigB has not disclosed a thing about his granddaughter yet. They are exceptions and deserve secrecy but the one who is asking for it is getting what he is likely to get.
I am sure they get kicks for letting media and public talk about them and in turn they see their graph of popularity going up.

There is nothing wrong in seeking publicity. But publicity should be for products/ services and not personal or family life. Let e celebrity give full page interview or even advertisement on his professional achievements e.g. cricket match, movie roles, future projects. But bringing private matter in public gaze is not desirable.

The viewers should be more concerned with celebrity's performance rather than his personal life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is nothing wrong for doing publicity of their personal life. Due to celebrities it will some problem to them when they celebrate. Mam that shilpa is not acting in movies like this she will be memorized by people. They also humans and we must respect their fellings.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

People are more interested about the personalities of movie and cricket.Even I have seen that many follow the style of hero or heroines.So personalities should be published about positiveness not negatively.
To follow a man or woman is not wrong but follow the good things .
There are many animals on water,but swam eats only fish and others eat insect.This is your choice what do you follow.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.