The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why has the discussion turned cold???? Just to bring it on top and re initiate it! Come on guys, post something!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually, I was also thinking about it in early morning. But forgot. Thank you for pulling this thread up :)

It's clear, everything think, let celebrities also remain in peace and enjoy their personal affairs as we do. Yet, we are eager to know about celebrities.
It's also true that we are eager to know about them since we love them and consider them as good models of society. We are easily attracted to film world, no doubt. When everyone is eager to know what's happening in the neighbour's home, the question is not at all significant, why they are celebrating celebrities' personal moments.
Actually it's a give and take policy. Celebrities also enjoy them, even if they never reveal. They have to take care of even their nail polish. Otherwise, through next day newspaper pages, TV channels and web pages, media will criticize them saying, "Her shoes are not matching with her earings, she has won the same dress in last month SRK party etc....". So Celebrities need to take care of even minute things before they appear before the public. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Everyone has a fundamental right to privacy but in the case of public figures this one can't be thought of in absolute terms. Those who have chosen to come in public domain,have willy nilly accepted that some parts of their lives would come under scrutiny for instance no would have come to know the private affairs of the former Congress Chief Minister N.D.Tewary, had it not been exposed by the media!
Everyone has a fundamental right to privacy but in the case of public figures this one can't be thought of in absolute terms. Those who have chosen to come in public domain,have willy nilly accepted that some parts of their lives would come under scrutiny for instance no would have come to know the private affairs of the former Congress Chief Minister N.D.Tewary, had it not been exposed by the media!

N.D. Tewari case was legal and poses important question of rights of a legitimate son or daughter. This was also theme of Hindi movie Trishul with amitabh Bachan as illegitimate son (he described Sanjeev Kumar as illegitimate father). Here N.D. Tewari is illegitimate father.

People in public life need be more careful as any spicy information about them becomes public soon. The illegitimate son and concubine of N.D. Tewari have no doubt taken unusual step of moving court for enforcing their rights.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also know of several cases where some celebrities plant stories about their private lives to make themselves 'sell'. Here we have a clear case of misuse of what is strictly their private space. If some of them choose to make a mockery of their own private rights - what are they complaining about?
221929_181601468555737_4238216_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
I also know of several cases where some celebrities plant stories about their private lives to make themselves 'sell'. Here we have a clear case of misuse of what is strictly their private space. If some of them choose to make a mockery of their own private rights - what are they complaining about?

More frequently, such publicity stunts are just before the release of their film to market their film. Some times, romours spread that hero and heroine are in deep love thinking people will rush to theatres to see their romance onscreen. Very soon after the release, break up stories arise. Isn't it?
If so, whose fault is this?

Meera sandhu
We have a line of actors and actresses of yester-years who were protective about their private lives and led dignified lives without any problems. This trend is relatively new and this right is being 'invertedly' used to promote careers of some. Those who complain of their personal and private rights being violated are themselves responsible in most cases. We have strict legal provisions and whenever they have genuine cases they can easily knock the doors of justice which they seldom do! After all,those who contemplate coming to the temple of justice, must come with a clean pair of hands - not ones with a guilty conscience!
Why has the discussion turned cold???? Just to bring it on top and re initiate it! Come on guys, post something!!

I must admit that there are always two facets of every coin, there are many celebrities who are suffering due to people who are after the cheap publicity but not all of them are the same. Some stay away from cheap methods and deserve their privacy as much as other normal people do. Remember the case of Diana the princess who had to die untimely because she was center of attention of the world media for different reasons. I have seen great players during my playing days and I do remember the different styles of different players. Some of them were real playboys while others were shy type but they all were mobbed and harassed the same way by public and media

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually, I was also thinking about it in early morning. But forgot. Thank you for pulling this thread up :)

It's clear, everything think, let celebrities also remain in peace and enjoy their personal affairs as we do. Yet, we are eager to know about celebrities.
It's also true that we are eager to know about them since we love them and consider them as good models of society. We are easily attracted to film world, no doubt. When everyone is eager to know what's happening in the neighbour's home, the question is not at all significant, why they are celebrating celebrities' personal moments.
Actually it's a give and take policy. Celebrities also enjoy them, even if they never reveal. They have to take care of even their nail polish. Otherwise, through next day newspaper pages, TV channels and web pages, media will criticize them saying, "Her shoes are not matching with her earings, she has won the same dress in last month SRK party etc....". So Celebrities need to take care of even minute things before they appear before the public. Isn't it?

Yes it is right . The celebrities need to take care of themselves because newspaper,Television media and other media like to write some personal news about them. If we see any news paper there will be 3-4 pages where only celebrity news will be mentioned. The other news would be hardly there in the newspaper. Thats y we people also got use to watching or hearing their news.
Even if celebrities enjoy a royal life, people noticing them everywhere, they can't lead a normal life as we people. It's the biggest advantage of being a celebrity. Isn't it?
Most of them enjoy it. Still, some people may be there who love open air with no eyes watching them around, while they are out. :sick:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.