The topic is locked.

Dear Members, our elders always tell us that following our seniors is always useful. My question is simple- do you follow your elders in family and seniors at work place? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Generally, it is believed that elders and Seniors had seen the life. This makes them, wise and worth emulating. They act as torch bearers and show us the way. I for one, follow the elders,. In Boddunan itself, in the beginning days, I used to closely observe the Modus operandi and follow them.

It is not hard rule for me to follow elders. It is right that elders have much exeperince of life. It is also true that they have not much knowledge of each and every filed. We must be respect and regards elders but where we not coinside with them tell it polaietly.

Thank you said by: suni51

You both are right but the best way is to follow the elders that is one of the best ways of giving them full respect. 

suni51 wrote:

You both are right but the best way is to follow the elders that is one of the best ways of giving them full respect.

I am agree we must be respect elders but I think it is not possible to follow elders on all issues.  

I agree with you Anil but you must follow their instructions, that will certainly make you winner.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am agree we must be respect elders but I think it is not possible to follow elders on all issues.

If it becomes difficult to follow the elders on all issues, convince the elders, why it is difficult to follow them in an amicable and respectful way.

It is different within the family and personally I show the required respect that is due to elders even if I may not agree with their point of view all the time ! It saves a lot of ill feeling by simply nodding your head to what they say and do what you think is the best for you ... At work place you have to respect the seniors and the heads , so there are no two ways about it although you may have a difference of opinion some time , it is best to do it as politely as possible !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I agree with you Anil but you must follow their instructions, that will certainly make you winner.

yes in personal life their instructions are very useful. Our elders are our true well wishers. But it is not true for professional life if our elders are not from our profession.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

yes in personal life their instructions are very useful. Our elders are our true well wishers. But it is not true for professional life if our elders are not from our profession.

Elders have that much of discretion not to interfere in the matters with which they are not conversant. Such elders simply say, " You know better " and make way to you. They are not dogmatic.

anil wrote:

It is not hard rule for me to follow elders. It is right that elders have much exeperince of life. It is also true that they have not much knowledge of each and every filed. We must be respect and regards elders but where we not coinside with them tell it polaietly.

I will answer each of you separately and give you a reason why I asked this question. I always tell them politely in the beginning but if they do not listen to my reasonable suggestion. I agree with them and then do as they want me to do. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.