Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Supreme court has banned crackers this year for Diwali in the capital. your take on this..
Do you think Tax system of India is very complex on comparing with other countries? As a lot of taxes includes in India.
Share who is missing you in your life and want to meet again in future?
How can you become a successful person? 
Dear Friends,   Less effort good success area is being Youtube? Do you agree on that? I agree because I am getting good success from my youtube channel so I want to...
Time and again the world faces some or the other natural disaster. India is not spared too. Flood is very common in various parts of the country. Other than this sometimes there...
Just now I posted a forum thread and linked it to my google+ account. I find the post is not visible like earlier but one another boddunan member's profile photo is visible. Why...
Do you know why Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta throw bomb in British parliyament? Obviously, they did not want to harm anyone but they wanted to attract British Government...
Peoples are decreasing in size day by day as compare to long years? reason..
Will piyush Goyal be better Rail mantri in the comparison of Mr. Suresh Prabhu or you feel Govt. Need to give one more chance to Mr. Prabhu?
What is Fintech ? is it related to Money?
Is Revenue sharing program still exist or its expired? Previously boddunan shares revenue among top members every month but this time I am not able to see current active programs.
Supreme court decision came today on tripple talaak? Share your feeling on this.
Who can replace Mr. Narendra Modi as PM in Future? Do you think anybody else have ability like Modi?
What is history of Hookah ? who started it first in the world? 
Which is a best club in India? Some clubs are much expensive I want to know which club is best to visit .
Do you think reason is true that 63 children died in Gorakhpur hospital due to lack of oxygen supply? I think it may be correct or it may be due to any fever attack.
What is your Normal routine to get success in your life? Mean when you awoke what you do daily what is key point of your success etc.
What Software programming has the best Career scope in IT Profession.Like asp.net,Java,C++,COBOL,PHP, Foxpro etc.
Is your Current Career different than your actual interest? Like you want to become doctor but you are doing simple teaching job to live your life and adjusting your option.