Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Can anyone share good topics and Ideas for new website? One of my friend want to develop new website but he need some ideas which is still not on internet and have bright future...
To surrender PAN, Visit the Income Tax Department website and go to the ‘Surrender Duplicate PAN’ option,then enter the details of the duplicate PAN number and the PAN you wish...
Google promoting selling product more this time instead of normal contents? Do you agree . That is the main reason our websites ranking getting down?
Attack on Amarnath Yatra shows Terrorist can go to attack on any level? So we need to take more strong action against them to finish them like America is doing on ISIS.
My membership level is Maestro mat I noticed this today? Its giving good feeling and get good level even I am not much active since last 3 years.
A member generates maximum points every week. No problems about that. But on a Monday morning by 9 am he has already generated more than 100 points without contributing a single...
On 4th July 1776 American got Independence from British Rule. http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/u-s-declares-independence  
Day by day most of articles type site rank is being down ,Reason ? Page views decreasing as well as earnings are also being down. I think google has put some new algorithm on...
Do you feel you are doing best for you as well as for our country? Like we are doing job that it for living our life but do you think we also need to contribute for our country...
Can anyone list out products prices before and after GST in India? I am interested for Home products and Two wheeler. I am getting information from google search but not exact...
Kashmir is on the boil. Sadly the PDP-BJP government has allowed things to slide with the result that the valley is on fire and daily attacks are taking place on security forces...
I joined long back here but somehow could not contribute much. So, I am not aware of article section. Whatever I had posted, it is only in Forum section. Now, I would like to...
General Taxi market is covering by Cab service . Is it good or bad? Like in Mumbai people happy to book OLA ,Uber etc and feel safe but General Taxi and Auto market is decreasing...
Yesterday, one of the moderators on this forum was involved in a debate with me in which he was getting thrashed badly.  Realizing that he was failing miserably...
People visit in Sirdi in Lacs daily . Do you think its good or its only being profession day by day?
It is crazy as to how two members have between themselves generated 2000+ points in just two days. If they have earned five points for each post then they have submitted...
Most people from us don't know about the radiations emitted by cell phone, and their cause on our body. Mobile companies invest huge amount to show surveys which say that there...
HC asked the state government to clarify whether poker is a game of skill or gambling. 
The ICJ(International court of Justice)  late on Tuesday night ordered a stay on the hanging of Jhadav, sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of...
Packers and There are many professional packers and movers companies in Bangalore to choose from. People often get confused which one is the best for their move. Choosing the one...