Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

Learning is most important aspect of life that keeps us going. Here comes the motivational article which tells about the power of learning. Here is the...
So here comes the most crucial moment for Narendra Modi as the country waits with bated breath for the results of the Delhi Assembly elections. Contrary to what many of us opined...
We are running everyday by tolerating something and getting stress out of that. Here comes an article that tells about the things that we should never...
I have read on some sites that the stretching exercises can increase height at any age. Is it right ?    whats your opinion
Dear Friens    As there is AIIMS provides free medicines for Cancer patients which are not financially strong. Is there any Hospital or NGO or Community which...
Can any one advise me that while writing an Article, what is Meta Data , keywords and Meta Descriptions?
Hey guys! I am new to Boddunan! My name is Arkadyuti Banerjee. Thanks for the add. P.S. - If you guys can please explain how points are different from money and how to convert...
Life is a race nowadays. Taking sometime to relax ourself will bring huge change within us. Here comes an article that shares about some simple activities that keep us charged...
As a human, we are facing many problems everyday. But they are the reason for our growth. Here comes an article about the other side of a problem. Nothing but challenge. Here is...
Rent a bag is a concept initiated by the residents of sanjeev nagar bangalore to use it instead of plastic bags. The bag cost Rs.20 and if you return it the vendor will give the...
There are times when you just want to quit.No extra mile would be bearable even if the milestone carries a lot of laurels. But i think its our inner self which wants to stop. The...
Maharastra Village prohibit women from wearing nightie or maxie outside their homes, claiming this to be the cause of crime against women. Women will be fined 500 INR. How...
I'm alive On the night of 12Oct I have seen the face of death.I never thought I would live to see you all. The fierce gale with a speed of 200 km thrown the mighty trees falling...