Various research studies one of which is by Pew foundation say that Islam will be biggest religion by 2050. In addition India will be home to largest muslim population in world. As per another study this large Indian muslim populatioin could ask for a homeland after 2050. Any comments?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well, the only comment I can offer you is that you are one of the saffron terrorists because I am totally thought struck, my brain has gone numb and I simply cannot think of what will happen to my children and grandchildren (and me too provided I am alive until then)!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, the only comment I can offer you is that you are one of the saffron terrorists because I am totally thought struck, my brain has gone numb and I simply cannot think of what will happen to my children and grandchildren (and me too provided I am alive until then)!

What my dear friend makes you call me a safron terrorist?

I don't expect to live by 2050.  I am more concerned with population explosion rather than its break up in various religious communities. Our land resources are limited.  If population grows as this is happening, we may have to build roads and houses underground and overground; build multi storey cities and cultivate not only on Earth but may also shift some poulation to Indian ocean for which some artificial island may have to be formed. China is already doing this in South China sea.

As long as our people are prosperous and happy, the break up in religious communities is immaterial. .  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ Gulshan Ji

True sir. Population explosion harms all irrespective of religions. The fruits of development will scarcely meet the demands of the ever growing population

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I am not much bothered as I live in an area already dominated by Muslims. And why would they they ask for another homeland since they will be in far greater majority and not a leaf will move without their will. By then a large number of other communities in India will be converted or perished.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Population growth is having its own share of bad effects irrespective of the religion. If the population growth is a hindrance for development of a country. All inhabitants of the country will be it Hindus or Muslims will be effected.

According to such research studies, Hindu will become the 3rd largest population of the world by 2050. It looks like religions are having competition that whose population grow fast.

http://www.comparenshop.in

What's the use of having  large numbers? If you think it as a competition among the religions, I look at it as Useless Competition.

MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

What my dear friend makes you call me a safron terrorist?

He he he If you read post fully you will know why because of the condition I have described my brain turned into after reading the disconcerting scenario you described! And don't worry I too have called one on a few occasions! LOL

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Muslims are self limiting. They expand and kill simultaneously. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.