Do you agree that Boddunan is the best Indian knowledge sharing site?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have tried a lot of sites for the purpose but now I think I have entered into thee right place. Boddunan is the best

I agree.. You are right.. This is the best knowledge sharing site. Best thing about this site is its LEGITIMATE... THere are lot of activities that not only help to get the points but help to improve our knowledge.

Best or not, as of now there are very few Indian article writing sites that pay both for articles and forum activities... This is probably the onlly site that has been consistently paying its members since it began to function !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As long as you are consistent, patient and regular, you have entered the best site. Hope it works for you, all the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

As long as you are consistent, patient and regular, you have entered the best site. Hope it works for you, all the best!

Yes, consistency and regularity pays. A member would certainly be rewarded by participating in the presently active Article writing and Forums. If other money making opportunities like Quizzes and quotes are also added, there would be nothing like it.

This is a good and challenging site. A member can gain knowledge by reading articles here  and polishing English by writing.

MG Singh wrote:

This is a good and challenging site. A member can gain knowledge by reading articles here  and polishing English by writing.

Very True. I gained much knowledge just by reading the articles on this site and it has really improved my writing. 

no doubt at all this is the best site ever made in India, no sorry this is the best site in the world ever made, thanks to the owner of this site who maintain it with perfection.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.