The by-elections in UP were supposed to be a pointer to 2019 election but the BJP has lost both seats including Gorakhpur which they had won 7 times earlier. People are noting that Modi is not keeping his promises  and wasting time on items like Aadhar linkage etc readers may comment whether the BJP could bite the dust like in 2004 under Vajpayee. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its good some times harm can be useful for BJP in next election they will alert and work seriously to make come back and every time winning can make him proud and we also may have more interest in next fight.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The BJP should not be smug. There is a real chance of 2004 repeating itself as History also repeats.Modi must fulfill his promises and not keep talking about beef and Ram temple.

MG Singh wrote:

The BJP should not be smug. There is a real chance of 2004 repeating itself as History also repeats.Modi must fulfill his promises and not keep talking about beef and Ram temple.

I agree with that , they should talk less and show that they are committed , through action 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope the defeat in UP by election would make the BJP leaders more cautious. They should by now understand that they need to make more efforts to fulfil people's expectations. Though they have done a lot for developing India, they ve also wasted their time on useless matters. Recently, Some of the BJP members and leaders at lower levels have also been involved at controversies which harms the party image. They need to take care of all such issues if they want to win

jabeen wrote:

I hope the defeat in UP by election would make the BJP leaders more cautious. They should by now understand that they need to make more efforts to fulfil people's expectations. Though they have done a lot for developing India, they ve also wasted their time on useless matters. Recently, Some of the BJP members and leaders at lower levels have also been involved at controversies which harms the party image. They need to take care of all such issues if they want to win

BJP needs to go forward on its poll promises. Talking of  beef etc is not going to help and we should remember Vajpayee lost with the slogan"India shining">

Excuse me for my views on these defeats in 2 particular by-elections but it was mainly due to SP-BSP coalition. The main question here is that would the opposition do the same in 2019 general election or they would have issues on division of seats and who will fight which seats etc... I am sure even if Akhilesh and Mayawati agree on most conditions the agreement will face too many complications. And where do you see Congress' role in all this? They have lost all their ground in UP and Bihar at least. Let's where do they move from here! After all By-polls almost always bring a different result. Let's see if all the opposition fights as a single party against BJP in coming general election!  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not think its much to worry for BJP because opposition fight by unity and they combined his vote so that is the main reason of defeat but in next election BJP will be back with strong fight and will lot of seat. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

It might alert BJP and may be a good learning for them. Nothing can be taken for granted in a democracy. Especially one like ours where the not so preferred parties can come together as coalition and spoil the essence of democracy.

I have a fear that history might repeat itself as it went with great leaders like Vajpayeeji and Narsimha Rao. Modi might go the same way and it would be great loss.

But I have a feeling that the coalition government will not stay for full term because of their own greed and indifferences. But they will definitely loot as much as they can. Country has to go down the drain.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

There is a lot of smugness in some of the BJP leaders which is not at all good. The orioprio should be all round development, not just in words but in action as well. Nothing else should be given national importance especially religion and caste. I also feel that they tend to take their opponents too lightly which is not at all healthy. There is a saying 'never take anyone for granted especially your opponents  ..  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I totally agree with Usha. Many of their leaders had started showing their arrogance in public and many TV shows. This will teach them a lesson and teach them to be humble. BJP failed to anticipate the power of coalition and took it very lightly. They didn't prepare well enough to have a good fight

This hopefully keeps BJP on toes and makes them perform .

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.