The topic is locked.

I was not willing to start this thread but I am left without any other option so it has become necessary to write about my payment in the forum. It was on 25th March I received an email from the Boddunan team for the bank details. I replied them with all the details on the same day. Today it is 13th April I am yet to receive my payment. My dashboard says that the amount is paid and remaining balance is Rs.90. In the payment section a clock symbol is beside my name that says pending admin review. What is it all about?

I sent a message to the team through 'contact us' but received no reply. Now, it is quite disheartening. I never used any wrong method but still I am not getting paid. The team should answer back but they are completely silent. It seems my effort has gone in vain. Expecting some suggestions from the members. 

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Did you provide all the details of your bank account like your name, Bank's name, branch, city, IFSC code etc? If yes let me know and I will contact admin immediately. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Did you provide all the details of your bank account like your name, Bank's name, branch, city, IFSC code etc? If yes let me know and I will contact admin immediately. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your concern. Yes, I have mailed them all the details such as my name, bank;s name, branch name, city name and IFSC/NEFT code on 25th March. Waiting for a positive response.

shampasaid

@suni51 Waiting for an update from your end. I am too confused.   

shampasaid

I hope things get resolved fast. After some delay I got my payment. I thought the delay was because I was receiving it for the first time. But I do not think that that is the case with you. You have received it earlier also and so it should have not been delayed.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I hope things get resolved fast. After some delay I got my payment. I thought the delay was because I was receiving it for the first time. But I do not think that that is the case with you. You have received it earlier also and so it should have not been delayed.

@Arunima It would be my first payment. Though I joined earlier than you, my activity remained quite limited due to various reasons. Hope I receive my money soon. .

shampasaid

Hi Sadhya, apologies for the delay. The payment is approved and you will soon receive your payment.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51
Maverick wrote:

Hi Sadhya, apologies for the delay. The payment is approved and you will soon receive your payment.

Hello, Thank you very much for the approval. 

shampasaid

It was not a delay but it is normal for first time payees as everything is verified before releasing their payment. The thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.