The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My pronama to my great idol Swamiji. This time we are feeling your absense.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Only 11 replies to this post?? Just what I thought! :unsure: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He is my idol and I feel teachings are well suited for youth. The development of any country is dependent on youth. I pay my tribute to this great philosopher

I am really glad that he was born more than a century ago else he would have been deeply pained to see the youth of this country busy raping women and the so-called leaders of trying like hell to put their feet in their mouths!

The sparse replies to this thread also proves that no one is interested in discussing the positive things or serious thoughts! :blink: Really sad!

My pronama to my great idol Swamiji. This time we are feeling your absense.

Thank you Ram! Indeed his absence is seriously being felt!!

He is my idol and I feel teachings are well suited for youth. The development of any country is dependent on youth. I pay my tribute to this great philosopher

I am really glad that he was born more than a century ago else he would have been deeply pained to see the youth of this country busy raping women and the so-called leaders of trying like hell to put their feet in their mouths!

The sparse replies to this thread also proves that no one is interested in discussing the positive things or serious thoughts! :blink: Really sad!

@Kalyani

I too note this development here that there are not too many willing to engage themselves in serious discussions. May be the sign of our times! Responses to frivolous threads are more and dangerously overwhelming!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I would appreciate the state government if it takes initiative to distribute a small booklet on Swami Vivekananda to school children.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

@Kalyani

I too note this development here that there are not too many willing to engage themselves in serious discussions. May be the sign of our times! Responses to frivolous threads are more and dangerously overwhelming!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

I too made such an observation once only to be condemned by many prominent members....however, as long as there are even a handful who would participate it is not too bad...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Kalyani

I too made such an observation once only to be condemned by many prominent members....however, as long as there are even a handful who would participate it is not too bad...

@Usha

It is better to remain in splendid isolation than to join the herd!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

@Kalyani

@Usha

It is better to remain in splendid isolation than to join the herd!

A lesson I have learned rather a hard way! :laugh:

Thank you said by: usha manohar
By the way, the portrait of Swamiji is made by my husband in colour pencil and if anyone wants to print take a print of it, they are welcome to do it! The photograph from which he did this drawing was taken in San Francisco when Swamiji was visiting USA!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.