Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best idea is that two self-centered people can marry each other. There will be no problem in married life. Both will argue less as they are living in their own world. :silly: :blink: :woohoo:

They will have more problem. Both will accuse the other of neglecting. On the other hand, the couple who care for the other will better accommodate each other.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not self centered but marriage still does not suit me :lol: as I was carefree before marriage but after having kids I think my hands have been cut now I have lots of responsibilities which I am taking care of nicely and pray God to give strength to keep on doing this. :)

Responsibilities and duties always make people feel scared. It becomes a nightmare. Be brave and wise. We all know you love your family. :)

Devyani but now responsibilities are no more nightmares for me as I have been used to them. But I must say people who are scared of their responsibilities must not get married till they get mentally prepared for it. :)

If you opt for marriage because everybody is marrying without knowing whether you need or not, it will prove disastrous. Marirage is not binding or mandatory. Don't eat if you are not hungry.
Two self centered and egoistic people can stay together or not it all depends upon changing of stance of one in order to accommodate the other.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am not self centered but marriage still does not suit me :lol: as I was carefree before marriage but after having kids I think my hands have been cut now I have lots of responsibilities which I am taking care of nicely and pray God to give strength to keep on doing this. :)

Responsibilities and duties always make people feel scared. It becomes a nightmare. Be brave and wise. We all know you love your family. :)

Devyani but now responsibilities are no more nightmares for me as I have been used to them. But I must say people who are scared of their responsibilities must not get married till they get mentally prepared for it. :)

If you opt for marriage because everybody is marrying without knowing whether you need or not, it will prove disastrous. Marirage is not binding or mandatory. Don't eat if you are not hungry.
Two self centered and egoistic people can stay together or not it all depends upon changing of stance of one in order to accommodate the other.

That's what a successful marriage demands. Adjustments and adaptability.

Most thigs in our life just happen, like mariage ! We get so conditioned by our society to acceot certain things that we dont analyse or question them.Marriage is one such institution which some people enter without much thought given to it, but later learn to adjust and accomodate....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Most thigs in our life just happen, like mariage ! We get so conditioned by our society to acceot certain things that we dont analyse or question them.Marriage is one such institution which some people enter without much thought given to it, but later learn to adjust and accomodate....

I live virtually before my easel. My wife spends all her time in the poojas of all all the 3 crore known deities. There were grumblings in the beginning.. Time has taught us to adjust with each other's respective weaknesses. And the life goes on as usual.

Most of the time, ladies have to adapt and manage these issues, is it a natural tendency and inbuilt within?

Most of the time, ladies have to adapt and manage these issues, is it a natural tendency and inbuilt within?

Its a misconception that its only a woman adapts to the conditions.Please see my response to the thread above. We two believed in getting adapted to each other to avoid friction. This worked and its going to work..There are exceptions always. Such things cannot be generalized.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Married life becomes good and easily conveyed by the people who lives under the guidance of their parents. Many responsibilities are taken over by their parents and co-borns. Many a times confusion or quarrels are settled down by the elders of the family. Hence, lonely people finds it more difficult.
Married life becomes good and easily conveyed by the people who lives under the guidance of their parents. Many responsibilities are taken over by their parents and co-borns. Many a times confusion or quarrels are settled down by the elders of the family. Hence, lonely people finds it more difficult.
Abs. backing of family is the sole criterion for a stronger mentality and elders have seen this world and they have immense capabilities to handle such cases.

Abs. backing of family is the sole criterion for a stronger mentality and elders have seen this world and they have immense capabilities to handle such cases.

How long will the elders stay with the families of their children ? At one time or other families should live their own lives without depending on elders.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.