Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any relationships between education and revolt, I do not think so, it all depends upon family background and environment.

There need not be. But education certainly helps.

Education has relationship with revolt. If a girl is educated, she can very well understand her good and bad. She can become independent and do some job. Building career is important. I have mentioned it before. If such don't have any source of income, she can't leave her family which is providing her food. If she is illiterate, she may get trapped in human trafficking scandals. Many educated girls get trapped in this. However before revolting a girl needs to think in better way. This makes her life quite serious.
There are occasions when highly educated girl married to almost illiterate but with good earning person, perhaps the mannerisms differ from each other due to this, and this can create a sense of separation, but it is better to think twice and thrice before taking decisions.

They are not mannerisms. They speak about one's mindset that took deep roots in the society. Education and emancipation to some extent will sort out such beliefs.
I used a wronged word, it would not be mannerism but etiquette, etiquette of a learned person is different from that of illiterate, and so as language as this can create space, within themselves, so it is better to patch these relationships differences arising out of it.

Even one can be etiquette with out education. Education doesn't mean university degrees. I have seen many Adivasis behaving impeccably without education. Such education leads to emancipation, which in turn will keep alive the marital bliss.
The culture of tribal are completely different, as here in Odisha, during my education time few years back, I have done one project of Linguistics and Phonetics of Odia tribals for six months, under Hyderabad University, I came across some of them while doing this project, and tribal have more respect for their ladies, and ladies choose their men, and men give dowry to parents of ladies, a completely different environment, cannot be compared with ours lives where it is completely opposite. Tribal after marriage, their father will ask their son to built home and they will stay separately, it is a completely different world.

I lived and moved with them for years when I was in Odisha. What I wanted to emphasize is Good culture is not an exclusive domain of a few,. If an Adsivasi can be exemplary in his bevaviour and etiquette why not we, who claim that we are highly civilized ?

There is a difference in between Adivasis and us, they are simple and away from some of the rude manners we so-called civilized people said to have. I too have see all the Orissa right from Mayurbhanj to Bhubneshwar and Kalahandi to Sundargarh. They are not aware of the modern tricks of the trade but you cannot blame them for being lesser civilians. Their way of married lives are entirely different although have blemishes of their own.

Despite blemishes, they are able to maintain the marital relations in tact. Broken families is a word strange to them.

Adivasis are more concerned about the ancient Hindu culture. This is a plus point of their tribe.
Is there any relationships between education and revolt, I do not think so, it all depends upon family background and environment.

Education has relationship with revolt. If a girl is educated, she can very well understand her good and bad. She can become independent and do some job. Building career is important. I have mentioned it before. If such don't have any source of income, she can't leave her family which is providing her food. If she is illiterate, she may get trapped in human trafficking scandals. Many educated girls get trapped in this. However before revolting a girl needs to think in better way. This makes her life quite serious.
There are occasions when highly educated girl married to almost illiterate but with good earning person, perhaps the mannerisms differ from each other due to this, and this can create a sense of separation, but it is better to think twice and thrice before taking decisions.

They are not mannerisms. They speak about one's mindset that took deep roots in the society. Education and emancipation to some extent will sort out such beliefs.
I used a wronged word, it would not be mannerism but etiquette, etiquette of a learned person is different from that of illiterate, and so as language as this can create space, within themselves, so it is better to patch these relationships differences arising out of it.

Even one can be etiquette with out education. Education doesn't mean university degrees. I have seen many Adivasis behaving impeccably without education. Such education leads to emancipation, which in turn will keep alive the marital bliss.
The culture of tribal are completely different, as here in Odisha, during my education time few years back, I have done one project of Linguistics and Phonetics of Odia tribals for six months, under Hyderabad University, I came across some of them while doing this project, and tribal have more respect for their ladies, and ladies choose their men, and men give dowry to parents of ladies, a completely different environment, cannot be compared with ours lives where it is completely opposite. Tribal after marriage, their father will ask their son to built home and they will stay separately, it is a completely different world.

I lived and moved with them for years when I was in Odisha. What I wanted to emphasize is Good culture is not an exclusive domain of a few,. If an Adsivasi can be exemplary in his bevaviour and etiquette why not we, who claim that we are highly civilized ?

There is a difference in between Adivasis and us, they are simple and away from some of the rude manners we so-called civilized people said to have. I too have see all the Orissa right from Mayurbhanj to Bhubneshwar and Kalahandi to Sundargarh. They are not aware of the modern tricks of the trade but you cannot blame them for being lesser civilians. Their way of married lives are entirely different although have blemishes of their own.

Despite blemishes, they are able to maintain the marital relations in tact. Broken families is a word strange to them.

Adivasis are more concerned about the ancient Hindu culture. This is a plus point of their tribe.

They are able to stick to their culture as Sunil said above because they are away from the evils of modernity.

They are able to stick to their culture as Sunil said above because they are away from the evils of modernity.
Time to go to past and be civilized as term civilization can be attributed to tribal culture as they have more respect for women than us.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Time to go to past and be civilized as term civilization can be attributed to tribal culture as they have more respect for women than us.

Yes. We need not go altogether to caveman's days. Much later there existed great civilizations like Mauryans, Harappa civilisation to name a few .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.