Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Interesting, but being or not being "self-centered"!!! Is that a criteria? I mean, why should a suitable marriage be decided on the basis of whether someone is self-centered or not? I don't think people here would have really thought of it to decide if marriage suits. - My apologies if I am hurting anyone's sentiments here.

No one thinks much about such subtle issues while deciding an arranged marriage which is still the norm in our country and oce you are married being self centered is an issue probably between the couple only ... A marriage runs its course since there are many other far more important issues inter connected with it especially after the children come.
Even a self centered person can become normal with due course of time as it is now reverted to couples to solve all these issues and most of the times, all issues remain between them. :evil: :evil:

It needs efforts from both the sides. Some sacrifices and some allowances are a must for harmonious life.

I have seen many people to interfere between the couples because of which problem becomes more serious. That should not be. Love, sacrifice and harmony comes later.
Interesting, but being or not being "self-centered"!!! Is that a criteria? I mean, why should a suitable marriage be decided on the basis of whether someone is self-centered or not? I don't think people here would have really thought of it to decide if marriage suits. - My apologies if I am hurting anyone's sentiments here.

No one thinks much about such subtle issues while deciding an arranged marriage which is still the norm in our country and oce you are married being self centered is an issue probably between the couple only ... A marriage runs its course since there are many other far more important issues inter connected with it especially after the children come.
Even a self centered person can become normal with due course of time as it is now reverted to couples to solve all these issues and most of the times, all issues remain between them. :evil: :evil:

I agree that life is the best teacher ever ! People change with time , age and experience, they become mellow .Marriage is not easy, it comes with a lot of responsibilties and practical difficulties too and before entering into it it is better to do so with your eyes open, that way you do not feel cheated...Even in books and films we see that the end is when the romantic couple get married ! I feel that is just the beginning !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It needs efforts from both the sides. Some sacrifices and some allowances are a must for harmonious life.

I have seen many people to interfere between the couples because of which problem becomes more serious. That should not be. Love, sacrifice and harmony comes later.

With mutual trust, misunderstandings arising out of interfering people's activities, can be sorted out.
With time the relationships evolve within mutual trust and care and the long lasting bond continues, what is the reason for more marriage break ups in western countries? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Marriages are breaking up not only in Western countries but here in India as well...you go to any family court and see the number of divorce cases that have been filed and are being heard and you will know....Western countries have always been far ahead of us and we are now catching up with them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Marriages are breaking up not only in Western countries but here in India as well...you go to any family court and see the number of divorce cases that have been filed and are being heard and you will know....Western countries have always been far ahead of us and we are now catching up with them !

It appears so. Of late the number of divorces in India are skyrocketing. The institution of marriage is in peril.

It appears so. Of late the number of divorces in India are skyrocketing. The institution of marriage is in peril.
So, we are moving west wards, and influenced by their negative sides. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

So, we are moving west wards, and influenced by their negative sides. :whistle: :whistle:

It's not exactly so. We are unable to adjust to the ever changing present. And additionally we are laying more stress on mundane needs which are temporary. In the process we are setting aside the the advantages of a harmonious marital life which remain with you all along the life.
Delhi ka laddoo, khayege to pastyega, na khayege to bhi pastyaega. Khake postana achha hai!!!

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Seperation,multiple marriages,child marriages have been there in our society since centuries so let us not even think of blaming the west ! They have their own negative points and we have plenty more which is far more damaging ...

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.