Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any hard and fast rule to get married? I wonder. :unsure:

No hard and fast rule to get married. There are scores of celebrities who made Singlehood an art form.

Al Pacino, of God father fame is one of them.

I feel career is very important. It is the career which gives us everything and not the marriage. Marriage is necessary if one has tendency to share life with someone. Marriage makes life much better and prosperous if it suits you. Successful marriage and good career make life incredible. This is however rare.

I don't think this is rare many people do have both the things. Its all about how you treat your partner after marriage. Career of course is important so as marriage. :blink:

Career and marriage both are important. In these day parents are sincer for career of daughter specially in cities. Parents know that joint family system is broken so for financial strength it is must that husband of wife both earn. I have two daughter my first priorty is their career. It is my opinion that instead of spending huge amount on marriage spend this amount on their carrier so they can earn to spent of their marriage.

No hard and fast rule to get married. There are scores of celebrities who made Singlehood an art form.

I feel career is very important. It is the career which gives us everything and not the marriage. Marriage is necessary if one has tendency to share life with someone. Marriage makes life much better and prosperous if it suits you. Successful marriage and good career make life incredible. This is however rare.

I don't think this is rare many people do have both the things. Its all about how you treat your partner after marriage. Career of course is important so as marriage. :blink:

Career and marriage both are important. In these day parents are sincer for career of daughter specially in cities. Parents know that joint family system is broken so for financial strength it is must that husband of wife both earn. I have two daughter my first priorty is their career. It is my opinion that instead of spending huge amount on marriage spend this amount on their carrier so they can earn to spent of their marriage.

There are many people who force their children to get married. They don't give importance to education and career.

There are many people who force their children to get married. They don't give importance to education and career.

And there are many who opposed their parents and succeeded in doing what they wanted to do. A village girl was forced a marriage against her will. She valiantly fought with the help of police and succeeded in stopping the marriage.
In joint families, many a times, ladies have to involve in cooking from morning to night and if they happen to be traditional families, then it is always difficult as there are separate kitchen for veg and separate for non veg and the way, cooking is done by young lady who just married there, it is like in cricket, if a player is new then stand him shot leg to face the brunt of batsman. :whistle:

I appreciate your comparison. But in cricket, a captain will not give the short leg position to a rank new comer. This a position exclusively meant for sharp fielders with high mobility and super reflexes .
In Indian test cricket it is happening, the new comers has to listen to the tunes of cyclones while standing near batsman.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In joint families, many a times, ladies have to involve in cooking from morning to night and if they happen to be traditional families, then it is always difficult as there are separate kitchen for veg and separate for non veg and the way, cooking is done by young lady who just married there, it is like in cricket, if a player is new then stand him shot leg to face the brunt of batsman. :whistle:

I appreciate your comparison. But in cricket, a captain will not give the short leg position to a rank new comer. This a position exclusively meant for sharp fielders with high mobility and super reflexes .
In Indian test cricket it is happening, the new comers has to listen to the tunes of cyclones while standing near batsman.

Please quote a name. what do you mean ' Tunes of the cyclones'. Please elaborate.

And there are many who opposed their parents and succeeded in doing what they wanted to do. A village girl was forced a marriage against her will. She valiantly fought with the help of police and succeeded in stopping the marriage.

No doubt that these days girls are becoming bolder as we see from several such incidents where they have opposed a groom who showed greed for money..But we still have a long way to go because the society is very rigid in some ways and in some parts of coutry, wome have very little freedom to protest, even the police and law refuses to assist them citing various reasons like family matter and honor..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt that these days girls are becoming bolder as we see from several such incidents where they have opposed a groom who showed greed for money..But we still have a long way to go because the society is very rigid in some ways and in some parts of coutry, wome have very little freedom to protest, even the police and law refuses to assist them citing various reasons like family matter and honor..

At least a starting gas been done. I don't know about other states, in AP especially in Vizag, on many occasions police helped the victims of forced marriages. They performed marriages in the police station premises. Of course the criteria is the girl and boy should be majors.

I agree ! I feel that a career is very important for a woman whether married or not, she needs to have financial independance .Of course there are practical difficulties like child birth and bringing up children .The problem with Indian household is a lack of training with regard to the sons of the family when such things occur,They never pool in and help out, it is the women who do everything and as a result when they get married they hardly help their wives by sharing and helping out in household jobs...If this is done like in Western countries where cooking washing and looking after the children is shared equally by the couple, women can pursue their career with a little more ease ..Things are not the same today as iut was 2 or 3 decades back and I see more men especially in cities giving a hand in household chores !
Education is important, and with it, ladies can look for, jobs or SOHO or work at home, it give financial independence as well as engagements.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Friends I feel that marriage is a serious responsibility. Whole life gets changed after marriage. One should decide cleverly before marriage and then they should get married. Nobody should marry in haste or in pressure without thinking twice.
Friends I feel that marriage is a serious responsibility. Whole life gets changed after marriage. One should decide cleverly before marriage and then they should get married. Nobody should marry in haste or in pressure without thinking twice.

Yes it's the least one can do. Understanding your partner before you enter into wedlock is essential than repenting later. It's a relationship expected to last for a whole life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.