Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I feel that marriage is a serious responsibility. Whole life gets changed after marriage. One should decide cleverly before marriage and then they should get married. Nobody should marry in haste or in pressure without thinking twice.

Yes it's the least one can do. Understanding your partner before you enter into wedlock is essential than repenting later. It's a relationship expected to last for a whole life.

Falling in love, in this era, and then getting married without thinking or knowing everything about the guy or the gal, can be fatal.
Friends I feel that marriage is a serious responsibility. Whole life gets changed after marriage. One should decide cleverly before marriage and then they should get married. Nobody should marry in haste or in pressure without thinking twice.

Yes it's the least one can do. Understanding your partner before you enter into wedlock is essential than repenting later. It's a relationship expected to last for a whole life.

Falling in love, in this era, and then getting married without thinking or knowing everything about the guy or the gal, can be fatal.

Thats what I meant by saying understanding the would be spouse before entering in to wedlock.

Absolutely! People repent after getting married without knowing fully about the person. :)

In arranged marriage too it happens but just to break marriage for small things one should think of how to settle it. :)
Is there any hard and fast rule to get married? I wonder. :unsure:

No hard and fast rule to get married. There are scores of celebrities who made Singlehood an art form.

Al Pacino, of God father fame is one of them.

I feel career is very important. It is the career which gives us everything and not the marriage. Marriage is necessary if one has tendency to share life with someone. Marriage makes life much better and prosperous if it suits you. Successful marriage and good career make life incredible. This is however rare.

I don't think this is rare many people do have both the things. Its all about how you treat your partner after marriage. Career of course is important so as marriage. :blink:

Career and marriage both are important. In these day parents are sincer for career of daughter specially in cities. Parents know that joint family system is broken so for financial strength it is must that husband of wife both earn. I have two daughter my first priorty is their career. It is my opinion that instead of spending huge amount on marriage spend this amount on their carrier so they can earn to spent of their marriage.

There are many people who force their children to get married. They don't give importance to education and career.

And there are many who opposed their parents and succeeded in doing what they wanted to do. A village girl was forced a marriage against her will. She valiantly fought with the help of police and succeeded in stopping the marriage.

First education facilities for girls in villages are not good, specially higher education. Second thing it is not possible to change situation with in months. Situations are changing and it will take some more time to change up to satisfactory level.
In big cities, people forceful get their daughters married illegally. What should we call this?
In big cities, people forceful get their daughters married illegally. What should we call this?

Forcing marriages on girls by the parents is a practice prevailing everywhere in the country. Its not confined to big cities alone. Thankfully some girls are revolting against their parents. But this number has to increase. It may be possible over a period of time.
This happens in small towns as well as villages too, but the girl never complains and this means, slowly she has accepted this, marriages are made in heaven.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This happens in small towns as well as villages too, but the girl never complains and this means, slowly she has accepted this, marriages are made in heaven.

Now there a change is visible. Girls are revolting against forced marriages. In Vizag police department is supporting such cases and seeing that they are getting married. Of course the criteria is both boy and girl should be Majors. If they are not majors, police informs the parents and counsel them all.

Now there a change is visible. Girls are revolting against forced marriages. In Vizag police department is supporting such cases and seeing that they are getting married. Of course the criteria is both boy and girl should be Majors. If they are not majors, police informs the parents and counsel them all.
In today's local news paper headline, one girl revolted and left her parents's home and sat on the train and two guys talked with her while travelling and then kidnap her and then do ugly works on her and then try to force marriage her at the registrar office when the girl called her parents and she was rescued and two guys , are sent to custody.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In today's local news paper headline, one girl revolted and left her parents's home and sat on the train and two guys talked with her while travelling and then kidnap her and then do ugly works on her and then try to force marriage her at the registrar office when the girl called her parents and she was rescued and two guys , are sent to custody.

There is price for liberty. The girl learnt this hard way. You need to be strong and self dependant to revolt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.