Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Excellent performance by the Modi government. I would rate 5 out of 5.
So far, there are no concrete results. There are some announcements. There also attempts to create tension by redefining Indian nationalism by the ruling circles.

On the whole, the rating may be anything between -1 to +2.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Results will follow. Modi's recent tour of Japan yielded lot of results as the Japanese are all set for establishing industries in India..
Cities cheer Modi’s first 100, say he can be match-winner...................

Modi as a PM has taken several initiatives to build a better India and slowly he is attempting to fulfill the promises..certainly we cannot expect him to change our country overnight..it is still early to jump to any conclusion..hence i rate 3/5 for completing 100 days of Modi led BJB Govt.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Modi as a PM has taken several initiatives to build a better India and slowly he is attempting to fulfill the promises..certainly we cannot expect him to change our country overnight..it is still early to jump to any conclusion..hence i rate 3/5 for completing 100 days of Modi led BJB Govt.

Initiatives were already taken and the results are also seen. Japan is all set to start industries in India and its also ready to help in Technological arena.
I think Modi is planning for the best and he wil definitely make some development in India. His budget is one of the example to assess how he will get money for development all over India.

Initiatives were already taken and the results are also seen. Japan is all set to start industries in India and its also ready to help in Technological arena.

Yes..we can see that initiative are not just shown in papers or in promises..they are actually getting implemented.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Modi is an extremely committed leader and one can see how confidence is building by almost everyone including foreign nations...They realise that he doesnt simply speak and what he has achieved in 100 days inspires confidence for a great year ahead and hpefully for several years to come. He has a tough task of ridding the nation of all the ills that plague because of past misrule so inintially the progress would be slow ...I rate him 4.5 out of 5 for his performance so far ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I rate Pm Modi 5 out of 5, first for redefining India nationalism and creating the real identity, second removing all process of red tapism, thirdly for presentations of a vibrant budget, fourthly for a strong sensex rise which leads to beleive increase in strength of investors and fifth is due to complete policy change against Pakistan, :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

He is doing his duty as per law and implementing good things day by day. Prime minister will do his duty but the members who are working under him should also exhibit the same. Modi is the right person to lead India.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.