Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If it really happens, its thoughtless action. The authorities need to take action immediately. But one needs to be cautious about believing such kinds of provocative news.  If it was a reality, many passengers in the railway station would ve created an uproar by now.

Guess the right or wrong has to be determined by oneself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics

Religion and god should be a personal matter , not to be flaunted on the streets and create nuisance and inconvenience to the public. That is just selfishness and thoughtlessness..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil

The only thing I cannot help wondering here is that this would be the freedom of exercising the right to practise religion, I wonder if people would have been equally understanding if these people were Hindus.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:

If it really happens, its thoughtless action. The authorities need to take action immediately. But one needs to be cautious about believing such kinds of provocative news.  If it was a reality, many passengers in the railway station would ve created an uproar by now.

It is reality,many passenger suffered with it. Looking passenger would not create uproar, because it religious matter. any type of uproar may be cause of religious riot.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

It is reality,many passenger suffered with it. Looking passenger would not create uproar, because it religious matter. any type of uproar may be cause of religious riot.

If the passengers had suffered how come none of them had vent their anger in the social media? I don't remember, reading about any such incidence in any social media other than the link you sent. Nowadays, with so many Photoshop apps available, many fake news are making round. 

Anyway, if it is a fact than definitely actions should be taken again them. After all they are disturbing the proper functioning of railways. Authorities cannot stay quiet in fear of riot. What is wrong is wrong and should be nipped in bud.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

If the passengers had suffered how come none of them had vent their anger in the social media? I don't remember, reading about any such incidence in any social media other than the link you sent. Nowadays, with so many Photoshop apps available, many fake news are making round. 

Anyway, if it is a fact than definitely actions should be taken again them. After all they are disturbing the proper functioning of railways. Authorities cannot stay quiet in fear of riot. What is wrong is wrong and should be nipped in bud.

When it is a question of Islam no action will ever be taken and this has been going on since a long time ...I am quoting from an article

Speaking to Alt News, Anindya Chattopadhyay confirmed that he had clicked this photograph and said, “This practice (of offering namaz) has been going on for years. I have been clicking pictures of this event for the last 5 years. Achchan Miya mosque is a very popular mosque. The practice began with muslim officials of Railways offering prayer at the mosque which lies on the railway track. Later on, other people also joined. Every year, the train is halted for 15-20 minutes to allow namaz. It has become a tradition”. Times of India had also published a video of devotees offering prayer on the railway track which lies near Achchan Mian mosque.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen

This is very much a reality, allowing such mass prayer sessions on public spaces is supposed to be secularism and extending solidarity towards that community even if it might disrupt the normal routine lives of hundreds or people and involve economical losses. But practise public festivals such as Durgapuja on WB or take out processions of Hindu festivals from Muslim dominated areas in many cities, it is invariably interpreted as a threatening gesture to the Muslims and immediately called as rise of saffron extremism.

I hope you all must have read in the news about violent rioting that happened in the Aurangabad, Maharashtra last week. The reason for riots was that the Municipal authorities had disconnected an illegal water connection in a mosque. The Muslim youth in those localities came out with handcarts bearing large heaps of rocks and bottles containing petrol which were hurled at Hindu houses and shops/ Several houses, shops, vehicles were burned down as a result. It was an indeed ugly situation and even the police who had no protection or weapons at all except for their batons too had to flee to save their lives., It was then the Shivsena activists cameo out to fight these rioters. Now the riot has died down but it is only the SHivsena activists that have been arrested for causing the riot and damage to public property.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Action in India, impossible. remember Guzzar agitation for reservation in Rajasthan. They were blocked one principal route for many days and uprooted railway line. 

Religion and God. I know this is a little bit personal matter but there are people who believe and who don't believe in God

K. Yogita Sahiti

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.