Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello Folks, I returned to Boddunan after a few years of gap now. Been trying to write my article here. However, it does not allow me to do so. Is there any restriction now...
Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network in the world. Inspite of being the fourth largest railway network of the world, majority of train rakes of indian railway...
Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't...
BJP has got into another controversy over Savarkar. Now with Mr Modi himself showing his willingness to confer Bharatratna to Savarkar , what kind of signals are they sending...
How to write my personal statement ? Although a personal statement can have many uses, its purpose is always based around selling yourself to the reader. Not only do you have to...
I noticed that for few days members are not active at forum. What is reason behind it? It is not good sign for site. We must be take actively part in discussions. 
Historically  in the 20th century India has hardly hadaggressive leaders. We had many passive leaders like Gandhi and Nehru but one canot think of anybody other than Subhash...
It is news that one software engineer of 23 year died in Tamilnadu, because one flex hording felt on her. This hording was not of any company, it was of a leader of AIDMK about...
I see all our leaders regardless of what political leanings they may have tend to talk too much without substance often leading to controversies or making fools of themselves. It...
What do you feel if your junior get double salary jump? It could be painful or joyful . Discussion will be more interesting if that person was working under you. Its happen real...
A few days ago, when talking to an the assembled chief ministers of India’s states, Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared that he wanted India to be a “$5 trillion economy” by...
Government created a panic in kashmir by cancelling Amarnath yatra and declaring a terror attack report was given by the Intelligence. Then a blackout in kashmir followed by...
Few days back it was all Chennai in the news for water scarcity and now the news is flowing about the floods in various parts of our country like Kerela, Mumbai Etc. Where on one...
The situation in the valley is red hot. For the first time in 72 years, the government has curtailed the Amarnath Yatra and asked tourists to cut short stay and leave, This shows...
It is news in news paper that India government make law to ban trading of cryptocurrency. After this rule buying, selling and person who keep cryptocurrency will be punished. We...
I felt compelled to write this post after i got to experience a heart breaking incident involving one of my relatives. The lady is 83 years old, a widow living in the ancestral...
Match Prediction is something from which we can get the idea of many things before the Cricket match starts. We can easily get who will win today cricket match on the internet as...
After quite a few mergers and some companies shutting their shop due to Jio, which connection do you prefer now among Jio, Airtel, Vodafone or BSNL and why?
Today, on 5th June, is world environment day. It is our collective responsibility between Govt. and citizens and as son of mother earth to not harm the nature and protect the...
Today, few people have been arrested in West Bengal because they were chanting "Jai Shri Ram" slogans. It is the most shameful conduct by Mamta Government. What is she trying to...