Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

THis will help us all to know the cheapest cell phone plan. Pls provide your current plan also it help in knowing the cheapest one. lets do it!
After a botched up year in 2009, the Common Admissions Test (CAT) is set to kick start again for the academic year 2010-11 on Wednesday, Oct 27. The CAT exam, held annually...
How can we improve our articles quality?
I have no idea of my own and when this quote of Confucius is here for us!Here it goes: "By three methods we learn wisdom:First by reflection,which is noblest;Second by...
Lewis Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Vettel retires
Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata supported the existing probe into 2G spectrum and alleged that many irregularities in the telecom policy have been made during the BJP regime.
i am very much irritated by ants.everytime i clean my kitchen the next moment again ants start roaming. i have washed all the slabs but then too they are still there..please...
" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it." these lines are from one of...
Here is the special forum for daily updates of Gold and silver prices. Gold -29,140 for 10 grams silver-55,500.
15-12-11 Asteroids can seen on night at 12.00 Am there will be 50-100 asteroids can seen on sky in night with our eyes.
How do you react when the advice giver don't follow the advices he/she has given you? :blink: :blink: I still consider it :) if i find it worth.What about you? :blink:
As is said "if there is God there is Devil". Do you believe that ghosts exist? If yes why? I would love to know if any such instances occured in your life that forced...
will boddunan reach at top 10 website in India in next 15 year?
Hi, By mistake I have entered the wrong payee name in my pay profile. How do I correct it? Thanks & Regards, Anshu
Google had changed their home page. Have a look !
Hi all Starting this thread to share you views that which cars make you surprise and and which was your favorite car in the Auto Expo 2012 which was held in Delhi. I am...
:( Sarbjit came back to India from Pakistan as luggage. He died last night. Leaders shedding crocodile tears. Rulers of India are timid. "Binati Nahi Manth Jaldhijarh...
HI all, Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet...
AAP’s youngest Minister, Rakhi Birla is not only the youngest but also the only woman in AAP’s cabinet. Have a glimpse of her life in...
It is reported that India is biggest importer of arms. Defense needs and internal disturbances need arms import. Incidentally, I wonder if arms used by terrorists and Maoists are...