Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I love listening Jagjit Sigh and believe that most of you like him too.  Tum Ko Dekha To Ye Khyal Aaya  is my favorite most Gazel from the singer and I believe that...
PM Narinder Modi inaugurates first multi- model terminal at Varansi. Read...
Happy Deepwali to all you Boddunan friends.
Some Big pharma companies proposed to launch low cost second brad of medicines. I am confuse here that second brand will be effective like first brand. How it is possible ...
No doubt we are born into a society, community, family which has it's own set of norms and practices. So , you come into the world with all these pressures of trying to fit...
The heat of elections is being increased day by day in Telangana. This time, the election commission is taking awareness among voters by giving practical knowledge through...
91 year ago Maharaja Gangan Singh of Bikaner state laid foundation of Sriganganagar. Before it was a small village Ram Nagar. Have look of my city in...
Uttra Khand Government named four peaks after name of Atal Bihari...
This has been an ongoing issue , simmering ever since certain section of the society wanted women to enter the temple regardless of age ..the supreme Court has recently said that...
Tomorrow is Guru Purnima. On this day we will cook Khir and keep it whole night in light of Moon. It is useful in some health problem  like Asthma. Over all it is good for...
"PASSION FOR CRICKET" TRANSFORMED HIM TO "GOD OF CRICKET" Name : SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR D.O.B. : 24-04-1973 Former Indian Cricketer & Captain of the International...
Dear Experts ,  Need your advice and help. When I started my graduation my my family brought a new laptop for me. Now the laptop is 10 years old. It was in good health till...
Belief: A belief is our mind’s state which one may have as per one’s opinion and having a strong confidence that it is true. It comes as the individual grows in the certain...
I have received an email from LionBridge for a part time online job. I am working in an IT company which doesn't allow any part time job for their own reasons. Do you think it...
Government of India order for 36 Rafals fighters. Know it is big issue in Indian politics. It is opinion of some person that it will proved scam like Boforce for BJP government....
Even though it is prohibited  in India to take dowry in marriage, this practice is continuing openly. Many people argue that when a girl can ask alimony for divorce then why...
This case had attracted the attention of the entire nation. Bishop Franco Murakkal accused of raping and committing sexual assault on a nun , had brazenly tried to wriggle out of...
Most of opposition parties demanding use of ballot paper in coming election instead off EVM machines. I am in favor of EVM. What is your choice?
Kiki Challenge has been trending for a while now. The challenge is to step out of a moving vehicle, dance and then step back into the vehicle while it is in...
I know you all may be surprising to read this post. I am eager to know what all options are still there to earn from boddunan as I have come back to this site after 3 years or so...