Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now am interested in seeing the new season of Indian Idol. Let us wait to see some good voices

Today we will get the list of Finalist of Indian Idol 6.
Do watch it.

Yes....very often I forget the episodes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This shows that you love Music.

Forgetting episodes? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually music is my everything...particularly Hindi. I hear Malayalam and Tamil rarely.
Lataji has deeply influenced me a lot...also my character, my writing skills, everything :)

The show has started. Lets see,what happens... Hunt for top 10

We are not getting Sony TV now :( :( :( :(

All other channels we are getting :( :( :( :(

Oh... too Bad...Not fair :( ...Contact your cable operator

Want to make each day Accountable

I like Shreya Ghoshal who has been now the top singer of bollywood. :)

Some of the contestants like Toshi,Aishwarya,Rahul Vaidya,Late Ishmit are my some of the favouites of reality shows. :)
I like Shreya Ghoshal who has been now the top singer of bollywood. :)

Some of the contestants like Toshi,Aishwarya,Rahul Vaidya,Late Ishmit are my some of the favouites of reality shows. :)

Sreya and Sunidhi are not reality show winners...
I am saying about selecting winners according to sms :evil:

Meera sandhu
mine favourite are abhijeet sawant from indian idol and vineet from saregamapa and sreeram also.

i guess shreya goshal is from saregamapa winner only.

a.s.
Sunidhi was meri awaj suno winner and then she sang many classical of Lataji but now I don;t like her. Sreya is better.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like sriramchandra voice and his songs. His hard work. He just worked hard for 4 months and then he became celebrity.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sunidhi was meri awaj suno winner and then she sang many classical of Lataji but now I don;t like her. Sreya is better.

Is it because she is Bengali :P :P :P :P :P

Sunidhi is not a reality show winner

Meera sandhu
yes, sunidhi chauhan is a winner of meri awaz suno and now she is not much popular as new singers came and she became a trainer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I also having favorite singer from first Indian Idol.. And he is Rahul Vaidhya.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I also having favorite singer from first Indian Idol.. And he is Rahul Vaidhya.

Actually....everyone thought he will become first Indian Idol.....he really sings Sonu Nigam songs very well. But he couldn't get his berth to finals :huh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.