We see that many of the most successful individuals across the world are either school drop outs with no degrees or any intellectual pursuits of an academic nature.Just to name a few – Bill Gates( Microsoft ) , Larry Ellison ( Oracle ) , Michael Dell ( Dell Comp) , Dhirubhaii Ambani ( Reliance India) were all high school drop outs but that did not stop them from being brilliant and achieving success for themselves and managed to change the world and themselves ….most of the brilliant hollywood actors too are school drop outs !

So this makes one wonder whether academic education or a university degree is really essential or is it the capacity or the personal charisma of a person that makes him succeed no matter where he is. Education no doubt adds on to his calibre to succeed in what he takes up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For a talented persons there is no need of school education. They have their own intelligence and aim to do some difference in the world to have special name in all people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

For a talented persons there is no need of school education. They have their own intelligence and aim to do some difference in the world to have special name in all people.

Yes thats true in some cases, however such people normally have immense drive and an above average intelligence and brilliance which probably is able to make up, where they lack in educational qualifications !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes there are many talented people in our world. We all will know about them when their time comes.

Now a days many people are making some new inventions than uneducated. A mecahnic invented a bike which can run with water from our state.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We see that many of the most successful individuals across the world are either school drop outs with no degrees or any intellectual pursuits of an academic nature.Just to name a few – Bill Gates( Microsoft ) , Larry Ellison ( Oracle ) , Michael Dell ( Dell Comp) , Dhirubhaii Ambani ( Reliance India) were all high school drop outs but that did not stop them from being brilliant and achieving success for themselves and managed to change the world and themselves ….most of the brilliant hollywood actors too are school drop outs !

So this makes one wonder whether academic education or a university degree is really essential or is it the capacity or the personal charisma of a person that makes him succeed no matter where he is. Education no doubt adds on to his calibre to succeed in what he takes up...

The persons you named either lived or live a few hundred years ahead of their times and form exceptions rather than the rule. Rabindra Nath Tagore was also one of them.but that did not prevent him from finding his true place under the sun!
I agree! Along with education, personal charisma and more importantly, being innovative in the sense that they do not block their creativity by conforming to the standard and acceptable norms of education, is what made them succeed and build empires of their own.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree! Along with education, personal charisma and more importantly, being innovative in the sense that they do not block their creativity by conforming to the standard and acceptable norms of education, is what made them succeed and build empires of their own.

Qualification is required to give you a kick-start but personal charisma is required to keep you going. Qualification can be ignored if you are really passionate or genius to keep going without any think letting stop you...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Qualification is required to give you a kick-start but personal charisma is required to keep you going. Qualification can be ignored if you are really passionate or genius to keep going without any think letting stop you...

I agree but for the most innovators and creative geniuses, education was not a prerequisite, although in modern times, it does play a major role. The difference is only how the person employs that in actual life.

The academic qualification qualifies you to certain jobs. The self employed business men, self inspired poets and dramatists, actors need not any qualification.

Even if you are qualified, it makes sense to constantly raise your real value and worth. You may see that persons with similar qualification do not perform equally in life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The academic qualification qualifies you to certain jobs. The self employed business men, self inspired poets and dramatists, actors need not any qualification.

Even if you are qualified, it makes sense to constantly raise your real value and worth. You may see that persons with similar qualification do not perform equally in life.

True Gulshan!! That is one aspect we never thought of!!

We must understand that these outstanding persons might have been drop-outs but not uneducated! They just challenged the established system and did something to force it to think!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.