Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh that's great but i know most of the banks would do it now at least they will reduce it to 5K. :laugh:
This is indeed a good news for the SBI Customers.As they could keep low balance now.

Want to make each day Accountable

Oh that's great but i know most of the banks would do it now at least they will reduce it to 5K. :laugh:

In HDFC bank,my account is operated in 0 balance.

Mine is also operated on ZERO balance as mine is salaried account in ICICI. :)

This means that private banks are already operated in 0 balance.

But only for SALARIED accounts not for SAVING accounts. :blink:

Sirji,i have heard that there are 2 types of Account. Saving and Current. First time I have heard Salaried Account. What is that?

Sirji,i have heard that there are 2 types of Account. Saving and Current. First time I have heard Salaried Account. What is that?

Salary account is one which organisation opens it in group to send salary of their employees its more like a saving account except a special feature that it can be operated at zero balance. :)
Good news for the sbi customers as they cut offs the minimum balance in their savings account to attract new customers as this is applicable to new customers also.

http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/no-minimum-balance-required-for-sbi-savings-a-c/1/186008.html

Its a real good news. There are so many common people who cannot afford to keep 1000RS as minimum balance , its good for them. This will surely attract more customers.
Good news for the sbi customers as they cut offs the minimum balance in their savings account to attract new customers as this is applicable to new customers also.

http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/no-minimum-balance-required-for-sbi-savings-a-c/1/186008.html

Its a real good news. There are so many common people who cannot afford to keep 1000RS as minimum balance , its good for them. This will surely attract more customers.

SBI Bank's Customer are more of Villages,so this will be a great relief for them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.