Alzheimer is a very serious mental disease. This disables even minor activities like walking or shaving.
This is mostly after age of sixty. The way to fight this disease is to remain mentally and physically active till end of life.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/World-Alzheimers-Day-More-Indians-falling-prey/articleshow/16487810.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A couple of months later the film 'Black was released in Hindi, a movie was released in Malayalam also starring Mohanlal and Meera-Thanmatra. It describes a lot about this disease
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanmathra
This is the wikipedia link of the story.

Actually, for that year's National Awards, the real competition was between two Alzheimer patients-Mohan lal and Big B for which Big B got the awards :cheer:

Meera sandhu
George Fernandez, a minister in NDA government is also suffering from this disease. This is a very serious mental disease. This is acute form of dementia. One loses his memory. This is mostly after age of sixty years. Those who remain mentally active are saved from this. So, eleerly should solve cross word puzzles, Sudoko games etc.

some times I also forget small things. But I have a way. One in Delhi, i forgot destination. so, I could not tell any auto driver where I should go. after long time, the place flashed in my mind. This was Tees Hazari court. Thereafter, I associated this with 'Thirty thousand' which is English translation. Similarly, to remember Vatika shampoo, I just remember my name, which means the same.

George Fernandez, a minister in NDA government is also suffering from this disease. This is a very serious mental disease. This is acute form of dementia. One loses his memory. This is mostly after age of sixty years. Those who remain mentally active are saved from this. So, eleerly should solve cross word puzzles, Sudoko games etc.

some times I also forget small things. But I have a way. One in Delhi, i forgot destination. so, I could not tell any auto driver where I should go. after long time, the place flashed in my mind. This was Tees Hazari court. Thereafter, I associated this with 'Thirty thousand' which is English translation. Similarly, to remember Vatika shampoo, I just remember my name, which means the same.

My father-in-law also sometimes losses memory for a minute or two. It happened 2-3 times till now, when he forgets even where he is standing and can't return back home. :( . Now it's not happening for the past 2 years. Yet, he says, he can't remember things as before. My father also....we have to tell him repeatedly if we send him to buy something.
I think, we lose our memory as years pass by

Meera sandhu

My father-in-law also sometimes losses memory for a minute or two. It happened 2-3 times till now, when he forgets even where he is standing and can't return back home. :( . Now it's not happening for the past 2 years. Yet, he says, he can't remember things as before. My father also....we have to tell him repeatedly if we send him to buy something.

Our memory gets worse with age. But my memory as well as physical ability is improving with age. Today, i feel that my fingers are also better. Constant use of computer had made my fingers stiff. If you remain physically and mentally active, nothing bad will happen to your body or mind.

Our memory gets worse with age. But my memory as well as physical ability is improving with age. Today, i feel that my fingers are also better. Constant use of computer had made my fingers stiff. If you remain physically and mentally active, nothing bad will happen to your body or mind.

yes, if we don't give work to our body parts, they will rust slowly and a stage reaches when that body part become disabled.

Meera sandhu
This disease is very bad one.It happened to my uncle but he is not of 60 hardly he attend the age of 50.And he sometimes forget everything.Even sometime he cannot recognize person also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This disease is very bad one.It happened to my uncle but he is not of 60 hardly he attend the age of 50.And he sometimes forget everything.Even sometime he cannot recognize person also.

This is sad. Normally, this disease is with older persons. But even younger are not immune.

It seems the condition of Alzheimer disease is aggravated when heavy metals like aluminium enters our body. In fact some doctors I met suggest that using aluminium foils to directly keep our food warm should be reduced.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes this is very pathetic and old age person suffers from it. Has not any treatment of this decease.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Most recently, I read a novel named, "Note book". It's really a nice book to read. How they marry, how the heroine get Alzheimer, how she forgets him every moment......It's really a touching story

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.